unsuspend truthjustice.x10host.com please

truthju2

Reaction score
Hello.

I've noticed truthjustice.x10host.com has been suspended. Please unsuspend. Thank you

None of the listed reasons for suspensions apply. The site I host on free hosts for years, it hardly has any traffic except for a very specific niche of users about the truth and justice field. Since it was never suspended for legitimate (content) reasons for years on multiple hosts, it's proof there is no legitimate reason to suspend it. Furthermore if the reason is censorship, I remind all censorship is illegal, and in this site's case, a cover-up of Crimes against humanity

I do believe however that x10host is purging free sites from time to time to keep up its profit margin

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello.

I've noticed truthjustice.x10host.com has been suspended. Please unsuspend. Thank you

None of the listed reasons for suspensions apply. The site I host on free hosts for years, it hardly has any traffic except for a very specific niche of users about the truth and justice field. Since it was never suspended for legitimate (content) reasons for years on multiple hosts, it's proof there is no legitimate reason to suspend it. Furthermore if the reason is censorship, I remind all censorship is illegal, and in this site's case, a cover-up of Crimes against humanity

I do believe however that x10host is purging free sites from time to time to keep up its profit margin
Your account is suspended for :
Inactivity Suspension. Users are required to sign in every 30 days.

Simply login to your x10hosting dashboard and you can unsuspend yourself.

> I do believe however that x10host is purging free sites from time to time to keep up its profit margin

We make ZERO profit or income currently from our free service. We do not purge anyones site other than for the rules we have in place and in this case you have not accessed your account in 30 days.

truthju2

Reaction score
Hello

I have last signed in on January 8th I believe, and the service was suspended in less than 30 days, so something else may have happened

I have logged in now again, and the account was not unsuspended

Please unsuspend

Thank yoususpended.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Click the service name, and then click unsuspend (this is also where it would tell you why it is suspended). This is one you do have the ability to unsuspend yourself.