Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

jiromicxxspade

Reaction score
error code:E5DCD98152FF8AB18

hi im jiro and it said that i have multiple account but all of them are inactive can you delete all of my account except this one?
thank you in advance

gilberttano

Reaction score
I am requesting access to my account:
error code : E947648BE8D4A04E6
Username : gilberttano

v2smt

Reaction score
Hello I want to be able to use my account again, I didn't do it myself, a friend of mine said I had to create a few websites.., you are welcome to delete the other websites or accounts that are connected to my IP, I just want to be able to use my domain again, but I don't know exactly which one it is.

I only remember my name

Username: v2smt

Domain: I forgot

Error Code : E0B92BF60C5691824. t e,

CARDETAILINGLP

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos, siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer el servicio de calidad de forma gratuita, debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir que siempre se puedan incorporar nuevos usuarios.

También hemos reconocido que en el último ~1 año no hemos hecho cumplir esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo seguiremos haciendo en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, aún permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación de hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una sola cuenta existente:

-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea conservar.

NO publique direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, etc.

Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará para todo el contenido en cada cuenta múltiple para asegurarse de que cumplan con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas en la IP de los usuarios infringe alguno de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar unos días en procesarse.
mistoy solicitanp acceso al dominio cardetailinglp.com con codigo de error ED5CCD81EFEA4DA3C

qdesk7200

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I don't crate any service. Unknown error show.

hannah2411

Reaction score
Hey,
I would like to unlock my account. I'm not sure why it thinks I have two accounts as I've only just started using x10 hosting and have only created one account.
Username: hannah2411
Domain: 190project.x10.mx
Error Code: EBDA1E380D8A28345

corielle

Reaction score
مرحبا بكم ايها الاشخاص الرائعون وانا سعيد جدا بالتعامل معكم
أريد الوصول إلى حسابي

خطا بالكود
E50A5BFA873F1A291

Last edited:

gwapongminsu

Reaction score