Unsuspension Request (Just added subdomain of a domain I OWN and got suspended)

wowowin101

Reaction score
So i thought the not allowed domain imitations like "support" is only allowed on a domain you do not own. So i decided to add support.mydomain.com and it still got suspended. We can provide proof of domain ownership through DNS, email, server file verification or any other way to get unsuspended.

wowowin101

Reaction score
What is the error code.
Hello, there is no error. Just the status says "Suspended" and here's what appears on the dashboard:

This service is suspended: Prohibited term in domain name support.mydomain.com (hide my actual domain for privacy)

Is there anyway to resolve this like verifying domain ownership or just remove the inappropriate one?

ctyrd

Reaction score
Prohibited term in domain name goes through a review, hopefully it won't be long.

wowowin101

Reaction score
Prohibited term in domain name goes through a review, hopefully it won't be long.
I see. I thought the prohibited terms only applies to domains you do not own or couldn't point to the server. Do you know the range on how long a review normally takes?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have whitelisted your domain and the subdomain provided. You should see service restored shortly.

In the meantime to verify ownership of the domain can you email us at support@x10hosting.com from email address using your main TLD?