Dead-i
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Having the same issue as "hsfanmus" posted. Please take a look when you have the time. Thanks.
    Dead-i
    Dead-i
    Hi! This was indeed the case. I've unblocked you from the system firewall. Please could you try logging in again now? :)
    hsfanmus
    hsfanmus
    It worked for a moment, but now the same problem is happening. Also, I tried to register an FTP account and when I clicked the create button it didn't do anything :s
    Dead-i
    Dead-i
    Please could you create a new thread in the Free Hosting forum and I'll take a look at this? :)

As for FTP, you should be able to login to FTP in your FTP client without needing to create an FTP account. You can do this by using your main domain name as the Host and your cPanel credentials as the username/password - port 21. :)

Thanks
    dude you can restart server ?
    or can you get me a backup for my website i am in hurry i want to continue setting up my wordpress blog in my localhost and i'll upload it later
    I cant log into the c-panel with the proper credentials These are the errors I get: while trying to log in and to get a password reset >> An expected error has occurred processing your request 2
    Thanks!
    Hi! Thanks for answering my posts, though to be brutally honest, I felt that my problem wasn't being seriously addressed, though I know you tried. It might be a good idea for x10hosting to note that old passwords are not removed when someone's account is suspended and deleted. I should have been able to log in with my new password, but the old one had not been expunged.
    Prt 2
    Also i went to clients.x10hosting.com but you have to order the package you want and the infinity package that i was offered earlier is $19 and will have to pay more to transfer to premium when i was offered a free automatic transfer if i upgraded today,please help,thanks.
    PART 1
    .About the third party software, i deleted CLP and bought MCL with license and uploaded but still no luck, also i have tried 3 times now to upgrade but it keeps saying that you are checking my details and to wait for a call but it never comes,
    Contd
    Hi Dead-i , I have a free hosting account that I messed up. Long story short I changed the wordpress settings for site url;

http://trios.x10.mx/wp
    to
    http://trios.x10.mx/

and I lost my website, I tried to FTP to edit the files, and I couldn't log in and then couldn't see it in the browser anymore.
    The site is fine, I just tested it on another computer.

Please let me know what can be done.

Thanks in advance
    What is hosting localhost ؟؟؟؟
    define('DB_NAME', 'database_name_here');

define('DB_USER', 'username_here');

define('DB_PASSWORD', '---');

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost'); <==== ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');

Plzzz help oki
    i m signed up today
    i m going to install my vbulletin forum but it says 404 not found and the server cannot find the requested page
    please help me
    hello
    i have signed up for free hosting but when i upload any file it shows only default page i have cleared my browser cache and flushed my dns too but still facing this error i have opened an support ticket too but no reply please help its being 5 days please help
    my site name technews.x10.bz and appologise for posting message twice my net has some issues
    hello
    i have signed up for free hosting but when i upload any file it shows only default page i have cleared my browser cache and flushed my dns too but still facing this error i have opened an support ticket too but no reply please help its being 5 days please help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…