Đến khi nào mới đăng kí được free hosting từ Việt Nam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phibao37

Reaction score
Tôi là công dân Việt Nam, trước đây tôi đã từng được sử dụng free hosting của các bạn, nhưng hiện giờ trang web các bạn không cung cấp dịch vụ cho những người đăng kí từ Việt Nam nữa, đúng là do có nhiều người đã lạm dụng trang web các bạn để làm việc sai trái, nhưng cũng có rất nhiều người tốt khác trong chúng tôi muốn được sử dụng dịch vụ của các bạn một cách hợp pháp. Tôi nghĩ là các việc làm sai phạm đó sẽ có thêm cách khắc phục ngoài cách chặn tất cả mọi người dùng từ quốc gia chúng tôi, như cho phép chúng tôi đăng kí trong các dịp khuyến mại ngắn chẳng hạn. Tôi mong các bạn xem xét và có thể có các chính sách thoáng hơn cho những người dùng từ quốc gia của chúng tôi.
Cảm ơn các bạn!
(Im not good at English very much, thank you!)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
We can only offer support in English, sorry.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The translation in this case is pretty straightforward (or at least Google Translate seems to be okay with it):

I am a citizen of Vietnam, I had previously been using the free hosting of your website but now you do not provide these services to subscribers from Vietnam again, it is true that so many people have abuse of your site to do wrong things, but there are many other good people we want to be using your services legally. I think that the work that mistakes will have to overcome more than blocking all users from our country, as we are allowed to register in such short promotional occasion. I hope you can look at and have more open policies for users from our country.
Thank you!

Unfortunately, even a large(ish) number of well-meaning people will not override the cost of a large number of abusive accounts, and the window does not need to be open for very long for a lot of damage to be done. It is a pity that everybody gets painted with the same brush, but there are a large number of people in your country (Vietnam) now who make their living from damaging behaviour on the internet, to the point that there are now plugins for most content management systems, commenting systems and forum software specifically designed to reject submissions based on detecting the Vietnamese language (mostly by detecting tone-accented characters). A simple Google search for "Vietnamese spam" or "Vietnamese phishing" will return tens of thousands of hits reflecting the extent of the problem, and that is only touching on two of the problems that can get x10Hosting's servers blocked by internet service providers or placed on email blocklists.

x10Hosting's policy here is not racially or politically motivated; there is a real problem that costs real time and real money to fix, and free hosting services won't cover those costs.

Anh Nghia

Reaction score
I am a citizen of Vietnam, I had previously been using the free hosting you, but now your website does not provide services to those who register from Vietnam again, it is true that so many people have your misuse of the site to do wrong things, but there are many other good people we want to be using your services in a legal way. I think that the work that will be more mistakes to overcome blocking all external users from our country, as we are allowed to register in such a short promotional occasion. I encourage you to review and may be more open policies for users from our country.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.