1,000th post!

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm changing my username to *cough*.

He seems to be giving you the most competition! ;)

(Keep up the great work Garrett - I don't know how you manage it all. X10 would be a poorer place without you here to help out).

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm changing my username to *cough*.

He seems to be giving you the most competition! ;)

(Keep up the great work Garrett - I don't know how you manage it all. X10 would be a poorer place without you here to help out).

It's been like 2 weeks since I posted this. I thought you'd all stop being nice to me by now :biggrin:

Thanks for all your compliments, but my boss doesn't want me on X10 anymore at work, so that will slow me down a little :rant2:

zen-r

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

I bet that was ichwar, up to no good again. He probably rang your boss & got you "fixed" so that you're less competition for him in the posting department!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha! I should have known!

I need a job in the IT field :(

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Wow, you've been posting a LOT lately... I think I've mentioned this before, but I still don't know why they haven't made you staff yet.

Thank you very much :biggrin:

I'd have more if I didn't have so much competition. *cough* zen-r *cough* mission * cough* zubair12 *chough* ichwar *cough* smith6112 *cough* fguy64 *cough* *cough*

Sorry, something in my throat :lol:
I'm glad I'm not a competitor. :D

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

I bet that was ichwar, up to no good again. He probably rang your boss & got you "fixed" so that you're less competition for him in the posting department!
Actually, I hijacked a phone call recently that sounded a lot like zener calling you boss, garret. I think you can blame him for this misfortune.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, you've been posting a LOT lately... I think I've mentioned this before, but I still don't know why they haven't made you staff yet.

I've got some pretty tough competition :) And, I think the staff are REALLY busy right now.

Actually, I hijacked a phone call recently that sounded a lot like zener calling you boss, garret. I think you can blame him for this misfortune.

I DON'T KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST ANYMORE :mad: