1/2 my credits for answer to my question

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have interests in starting a company that sells art that others create, and we of course get a percentage.

I am giving 1/2 of my credits to the person who can give me the most information or "best" information to my small couple of questions.

What software/script should I use or what would you recommend that would let me make a site, that lets users make an account, and list their art for x dollars. Than I would get a percentage after someone buys it (I would also be the person printing them).

So who can help me with this information? The person who provides me the best information, I will give 1/2 of my credits to him/her.

Thanks in advance.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting.
I would go with osCommerce and modify it so that normal users can post products. (a reviewing system would also be beneficial)
Sounds kind of like eBay with a twist. ;)

tugalord

Reaction score
Hi, i would go for phpprobid, its a paid software but for the price of 120€ you will have all your needs fullfilled. It is easy for administrate it and it is simillar to ebay on the way it works.
I had it once and i can tell you it is the best thing u can get on our days

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have tried Zen Cart and it is not what I am looking for, thankyou for that though. OsCommerce I have played around with, ...a reviewing system for it...anyone know something I can add on to help with this? PHPProBid, is one I would need to pay for, but I will look it up a bit.

If anyone has any more ideas feel free to help me out a little.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have gone with using OsCommerce for this next business of mine.

Thankyou...dead battery thanks for the suggestion.

I had 679 credits before I posted this last post...so that is 340credits for helping me choose.
Everyone else who participated also received 100 credits.

THANKYOU ALL!

zen-r

Reaction score
What happens when you run out of credits here John? You've been so generous to me & others with them lately.

I'm getting concerned for you. How will you eat?

Perhaps I should pass the hat round?! ;)

saif7463

Reaction score
What happens when you run out of credits here John? You've been so generous to me & others with them lately.

He has nothing to worry about:

sum.gif

;)

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I like credits, but I know other people like credits as well...I have nothing else to offer :( I mean if anyone is a female...I'm right HERE but other than that, I can't offer anything for anyone to ever want to waste time with someone as selfish as myself...I doubt I am selfish but yea, if you like feel free to pass the hat around. :) It will help me speed up getting answers to another question I have.

He has nothing to worry about:

View attachment 3408

;)
I have never finished high school, or even taken Algebra 2, (not even sure if that is Algebra 2)...I do not know what that means...I remember seeing the E on my calculator in 8th grade...now I think I should have asked my teacher to tell me what it means, I thought most of what they teach in school is garbage...if you have

1 + 1 = 2 ...you have addition down... and well that's all you need to make money...so forget everything else....may I mention X Multiplication, which I found out, makes my deposits in my bank SOOO MUCH Bigger...(I should have gotten my senior (in HS) neighbor to do my accounting years ago!

-----
Over all, yea zen-r...I have nothing else to offer...that someone would help me with other than my sexuality...which I don't share with everyone :) hehe.

HAHA, I wish I found posts like this more often, where I can reply as I wish! Zen-R THANKS you made me a lot happier today....I'm thinking keg of beer isn't the best thing in the world right now.

Last edited: