[100 Credits] Register, and make 2 Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPI007

Reaction score
EASY MONEY!

Earn 100 Credits @ http://www.GuerrillaArmy.com

All you have to do is Register, and make 2 POSTS....

post an introduction of yourself and 1 post in any forum.

After this you will qualify to receive 100 Credits.

Easy as 1, 2, 3!

Claim your credits NOW!

Wizet

Reaction score
I have now posted 2 posts in the forum. 1 in the introductions and one in Gaming Achievements. My username is zhlocolijo.

TPI007

Reaction score
I have now posted 2 posts in the forum. 1 in the introductions and one in Gaming Achievements. My username is zhlocolijo.

can you leave me a positive iTrade feedback after I pay you?

Wizet

Reaction score
Yes I will make 2 actually one for the vote and one for the posting if that will make you happier!

Darn it I can only make one, sorry.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Yes I will make 2 actually one for the vote and one for the posting if that will make you happier!

Darn it I can only make one, sorry.

i think you have to degsinate the forum link too

TPI007

Reaction score
Re: [200 Credits] Register, and make 2 Posts.

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY
Offer have been raised to 200 Credits for each
person to register and make 2 forum posts.

zen-r

Reaction score
Seeing as how I've registered at your other site, thought I'd keep the ball rolling for you & do this one as well.

Guerrillaarmy.com looks a bit more established than your other site, lots more features & functionality. Harder to find my way around at first, but more to explore!

Registered with this username, & made a few posts & voted in polls etc. Hope this helps.

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(bottom corner of this post) & make me :biggrin: -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
Seeing as how I've registered at your other site, thought I'd keep the ball rolling for you & do this one as well.

Guerrillaarmy.com looks a bit more established than your other site, lots more features & functionality. Harder to find my way around at first, but more to explore!

Registered with this username, & made a few posts & voted in polls etc. Hope this helps.

thanks, i hope to see you around often @ both of my sites.

I've also donated you the credits. Thanks again.

zen-r

Reaction score
Credits received - thanks.

iTrader won't let me give you feedback just yet, because it isn't long since I gave you a + for our trade in the other thread (even eBay doesn't have this sort of rule!)

I guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow. :biggrin:

TPI007

Reaction score
Credits received - thanks.

iTrader won't let me give you feedback just yet, because it isn't long since I gave you a + for our trade in the other thread (even eBay doesn't have this sort of rule!)

I guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow. :biggrin:

Ok, thanks again for the GA signup.
I will also be forwarding you 20 credits in Decals Forum for the signup.

TPI007

Reaction score
Joined as Hamsn.

i will pay you the same if you register for my other site too. i would like to say there's a point system there and would be more exciting there. people are having fun with raffles.. you should check it out.

Last edited:

TPI007

Reaction score
ok, i got a signup message for you from Decals Forum not Guerrilla Army. But i see you are signed up for that too. So I sent you 200 OK. Thanks
Edit:

i noticed you have carried some images related to racing. I get the impression that you drive a WRX? with the STi and the the manga pig etc.

If you are into these things you should just sign up for my Decals Forum site, cause there you have resources for racing decals. I recommend that you join. For the rate of registration is higher than the rate of Guerrilla Army. It may be possible that because there I host raffles and people are getting in on it! Maybe you should join us and grab a ticket. You can find more about it just go to the site.

check my sig.

II
V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.