Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No rule violations thankfully, but no payment proofs either, so I'm going to politely advise anyone who clicks that link and looks at your referral links on that page to do their research, since you aren't doing it for them like most of the better posts in this section.

Especially as one of them that doesn't load the picture, clicksia.com, is already reported as a scam here: http://x10hosting.com/forums/earning-money/145664-ptc-monitor-dont-waste-your-time-sites-scam.html
Only suppose if a site such turns out to be a bad/cheating one, will that be against TOS?This is put only to get further understanding into ToS of X10..not to blame the site owner.

stardom

Reaction score
Seems to much like spam to me. All the site is, is refs to PTC sites using his referral#. At least I think it is, because all the ref links are ending like this "rasel12345". Someone prolly read an eBook on how to make money through referrals using PTC sites, decided to post here to get some refs.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Only suppose if a site such turns out to be a bad/cheating one, will that be against TOS?This is put only to get further understanding into ToS of X10..not to blame the site owner.

If more than that one does then I'd call it an Earning Money violation of the "No Scam" rule and take care of it via infraction and removal of the entire post.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I feel there should be a rule.... you must have a min of 25 posts or 50 in order to post in the making money forum..??

Just a thought...it's what I do to people and it keeps away spam :)

....why do people always have to come by and offer paid to click related garbage? Is this really all the people in this world can think of? I'm disgusted!

Enough said...I hate paid to clicks...unless I'm the one owning the site. Have fun, making others more money!

------
I call this thread a scam. Why? No proof of making $ 1,000.00 a month is given, besides that, I think that site was made specifically to bypass rules set in stone within x10Hosting Forums..."requirement to post nonreferral links as well as referral links."

We can further say this thread is just here to take up virtual space, and waste our time. Can someone with 2 posts really be trusted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.