[100 points] Sign up for something! Easy Points!

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
All you need to do to get 100 points is to sign up at this website and go to your email and confirm it on this link, you don't even have to do anything on the website.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=twansy <=== sign up on this one

www.points2shop.com

Do it on the referral link if you want 100 points, and make sure you tell me what your username is so i can give you credit for it. Thank you

NOTE: You have to confirm it with your email or it wont count.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've registered, my username is snshusat

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, you have to live in the US. Sorry bout that, but I shall give you 100 point since i didn't say that. thanks!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't sign up...it would help you, but then...this is why I didn't sign...

The time you spend promoting or doing what the site requires you, you could have mowed a lawn, to make 20$ in less than 1 hour...you could have done some chores around the house to get more money...and all that other stuff....you are saying oh it's not like you do anything but trust me...

right now, I am only 18...I am already saying, I wish I could stop time, or I wish I had more time, or I wish I could rewind time...and all that stuff...Don't WASTE your time ...your time is valuable, and the time it takes to make money for any of their products you could have used on doing something else, to make that money in 99% less time. Trust me when I say this...your time is VERY VALUABLE...do something more productive with it.

I do not even know why I spend time trying to get this point across to people all over the world...they don't listen to me anyways...and I WASTE my time too...BUT...I can say 9 out of 10 people I say this too, return to me and say I was right, they say they wish they had listened to me...

I hate people who make themselves less valuable than they really are...that company is just waiting for people to waste their time, so they can make the real dough.

I can write a book on people wasting their time, and making themselves more productive...and I can add onto the book soo many other things I bet you value more that you could sure get a head start on...

I am once again not aware of your values, but please trust me when I say this...don't waste your time buddy, you are worth more than what you earn with them.

---------------------
That was me acting as a random guy on the computer...
-----------------
The stuff below is myself acting like an individual who wants to make a difference...

------------

SHADOWMASTER X- what are you doing? don't waste your time...trust me...find something more productive...I bet you could use another girlfriend like myself, the more the merrier...you could use that extra relaxation time, you could use that extra socializing time, you could use that extra, TIME on something more productive.

There was a moment in my life, when I did what was not necessary. Then a couple of days later, I thought to myself, "Holy JESUS CHRIST" I could have... I REGRET wasting my time. Points to shop is just a way to waste time...while making others money...

That is my 1 Million Dollar Message...In short, that 1 Million Dollar Message, is "Don't waste your time!!!!"

TRUST ME...

------------------------
Not sure on what your thoughts are but PLEASE tell me what you think, I'm working on my persuasion skills and so on...but what I said is really the key to that 1 Million Dollar bank account, don't waste your time.
------------------------

Now as someone in this forum I speak below...
-----------------------

I have met the guy that came up with the idea of that site. My uncles company actually built his house. He doesn't deserve the time you and anyone else puts into this site.

Last edited:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
not for me bro, its for my brother anyway, i dont use it, i just owe him so he wants me to do it.