150 credits total to do number of really easy things..gain referrals and get more!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, I will pay, 15 credits if you sign up at my forum.
-----
I will pay, 15 credits if you post something, in a place other then introductions.
-----
I will pay, 60 credits if suggest a forum category on my site, with some sub categories, that are not already on the site.
-----
I will pay, 50 credits, if you advertise your site on my forum. (YES I WILL, now who pays you to advertise your site on their site?....I DO!) Note: I am only paying if you advertise one of your sites on my forum, if you advertise more then 1 of your sites on my forum, I will not pay 5 credits.
-----
I will pay, 10 credits for each person you get, to make an account on my forum, and post 1 thing, other then in the introductions section.

The way the referrals work....if you are going to get referrals,....

post here, containing- Your forum name, in my forum, with the forum name of the other person you referred.

Note: If you are caught making multiple accounts, your forum account on my forum will be deleted, and your IP will be banned. One account per user rule!

Thankyou. I am probably going to post more offers I have, later on.

-------My forum is here.
It is a new site, and thus work is still being done on it.
Note: Moderator positions are open, and you can only be moderator for a forum or category you have more knowledge to participate in.
Edit:
I am putting up 1500 credits, for this, which means If you all do more then that being the total, the first to post what they did will their credits first.

(I noticed I don't have unlimited credits hehe).

Last edited:

Thrash

Reaction score
Re: 150 credits total to do number of really easy things..gain referrals and get more

username: thrash235555555ddddd

i have:
posted: 15 credits
suggested a forum: 60 credits
advertised: 50 credits
= 140 credits

the reason i choose such a user name is because during registration i kept getting the error "TOO_SHORT", and i assumed i needed a longer username or password so i extended both.
i posted suggestions in offtopic because i cant post in suggestions.

tittat

Reaction score
Re: 150 credits total to do number of really easy things..gain referrals and get more

Ahhh i am keep getting the error " TOO_SMALL "
Not sure whats wrong......

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I have to see what the minimum characters for the user name is...I might have changed it accidentally.

I will check on it, and then, also see if you did the things you said you did, thrash.

I will update this post, and pay you in a minute.

user name length requirements are as follows: 3 min 30 max.
password requirements are as follows: 6 min 30 max.

It was like that, I did not change it, not sure why it says the user name is too small.

I found where you made your posts, I will send over 140 credits, thankyou.

Last edited:

GTKILLA

Reaction score

I signed up as GT~

cenobite321

Reaction score

signed up as byte321

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score

registered as mmoworld.co.cc. Advertised my site...
Edit:
I've also made a suggestion and I havetwo posts

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I signed up as GT~

credits sent thankyou

signed up as byte321

credits sent thankyou

registered as mmoworld.co.cc. Advertised my site...
Edit:
I've also made a suggestion and I havetwo posts

credits sent thankyou.

Possible to close this offer, upgrading account and instead will delete this forum I am having these offers up for.

Thankyou to all of you that participated.

Last edited:

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score

I'm missing 30 credits!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Okay, I will pay, 15 credits if you sign up at my forum.
-----
I will pay, 15 credits if you post something, in a place other then introductions.
-----
I will pay, 60 credits if suggest a forum category on my site, with some sub categories, that are not already on the site.
-----
I will pay, 50 credits, if you advertise your site on my forum. (YES I WILL, now who pays you to advertise your site on their site?....I DO!) Note: I am only paying if you advertise one of your sites on my forum, if you advertise more then 1 of your sites on my forum, I will not pay 5 credits.
-----
I will pay, 10 credits for each person you get, to make an account on my forum, and post 1 thing, other then in the introductions section.

-------15 for signing up
-------15 to make 1 post
-------60 to suggest something
-------50 to advertise
-Total-140 credits,

I am not sure how much I sent you, or how you came up with 30 more credits that you claim you needed.

I believe I did send the correct amount of credits, but, I will send you 30 more anyways. Huh, I do not believe I made such a calculation where I would pay you less then the amount owed, or I believe I do not owe that much more.

well, I sent the credits anyways.

Have a nice day.

neteater

Reaction score

registered my self as neteater222

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I'll send over credits. Thankyou.

Offer ended today.
Thankyou to all that participated.

Last edited: