150$ totally free to play online poker !!!

ptitof

Reaction score
I hope you all had holidays and enjoyed it...
Now take the time to make easy money !!!

vinkin

Reaction score
I dont think its so easy to earn money, nobody will give the money without getting their profit so... whats the catch ?

whizzy

Reaction score
actually, no real catch here, you do get the money.

Pokerstrategy.com get's money for everyone that signs up trough them, the pokerrooms make more money by collecting rake from you then they give you. in the end THEY will make the profit. These kind of sites are purely to get new players, the amount ppl will deposit in the long run will make up for the 150 they give away now.

Online pokergames that are open to al players are donkheaven, best thing you can do is play in the private games, find a few good pokerforums (railbirds, pokerpod and Cardz247 are good sites) and play in their member hosted private games, i host currently 4 games on FTP myself with high quality play and regular red pro's, you can find the passwords for my games on railbirds and on the FTP Hooligans Clansite (hosted trough x10)

btw, there are also tons of freerolls, so IF you lose your br you never have to quit, just have to move to donknation :p

Last edited:

ptitof

Reaction score
Hi all !
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uJ5287
gives you 150 TOTALLY FREE DOLLARS to play online poker !!!
NO DEPOSIT NEEDED, NO CB NEEDED, it's a totally free bonus !
You just have to register, answer to a 20 questions quiz (all answers are on the site, look an eye while answering, and send me a private message if you have any problem !), and you will receive 50$. Play a bit with it and you will get 100$ more !
You will be able to withraw funds by any way of your choice (Credit Card, Neteller, Moneybookers and many others) after playing some hands and unlocking the 100$ bonus.
You can play Texas Hold'em (fixed limit, no limit, pot limit), Omaha, Omaha Hi/Low, Stud, Stud Hi-Low... Any kind of poker that wou want !

And that's not all.
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/uJ5287 is a real poker community with many articles, advices, coachings, lessons, bonus, freerolls, forum : all to learn to play like a pro !
You've nothing to lose, it's fun, and you can win money...
So good luck to you all !!!!

argonath

Reaction score
If you read the forums on this site...

In 2006, US lawmakers passed the so called Unlawful Internet Gambling Act (UIGEA).

Whilst we believe that it does not apply to PokerStrategy.com, as a legal precaution, it is our policy not to service customers that are currently residing in the USA, which is also why you had to indicate that you do not live there when registering.

This not only applies to our $50 free starting capital but also all of our other content and services provided by us. That means we cannot currently allow residents of the USA to play tracked through our bonus codes and take part in our member rewards system.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then we have decided to avoid the legal gray area associated with the decision.

Best regards
Your PokerStrategy.com Team