(1500 Credits) Create Logo (Design already done)

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I am starting up a Technology Blog called Game Cynergy (Link) and in need of the creation of the first ever logo that I have sketches of. I will keep this Request up for a week at which time I will announce the winner.

Only Requirement: Must be done in MS Paint.

So what are you waiting for open Paint now!

Do you seriously think I would be that mean? Use whatever program you wish. The sketches are attached (I am only looking for the small logo at this time).

Attachments

• SCAN0025.JPG
    SCAN0025.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. You had me going with that whole MS-Paint-Only thing for a moment!

I'm not really into this sort of work, so won't participate - but just wanted to point out/ check ;

Have you forgotten to attach those sketches? I don't see them.

Edit : It's there now, after you posted it. You're just trying to make me look silly, aren't you?! ;)

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Nice site and theme however i dont think you will need a logo the text pulls off the theme nicely

I suggest u save ur credits and as for a heavier job.

I see you are using wordpress, try having people do manual edits to tweak it 2 ur needs

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Nice site and theme however i dont think you will need a logo the text pulls off the theme nicely

I suggest u save ur credits and as for a heavier job.

I see you are using wordpress, try having people do manual edits to tweak it 2 ur needs

I know the text works well, but I want a logo. I always create logos for my projects. The credits I do not care about.

taha116

Reaction score
Shouldnt the logo be wider, not longer? Just saying... (I am considering trying it)

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Shouldnt the logo be wider, not longer? Just saying... (I am considering trying it)

I am only looking for the circled logo that only says Logo. And I meant to say sideways not upside down, sorry.

taha116

Reaction score
ok, see now your making sense, Just that symbol? Its kool but are u gona replace all the text in the title with only that?

Ill look into this tomoro but if anyone else wants to do this now feel free to because i wont do it if someone does it first and i may end up being to lazy 2 do it

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
ok, see now your making sense, Just that symbol? Its kool but are u gona replace all the text in the title with only that?

Ill look into this tomoro but if anyone else wants to do this now feel free to because i wont do it if someone does it first and i may end up being to lazy 2 do it

No the logo most likely will go before the text. Not replace it.

gomarc

Reaction score
Are you looking for something like this?

2uidoxe.jpg

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
LOL! No way Jose! My designer skills are terrible! :biggrin:
lol, you should at least rotate it to the left. Maybe I may just use yours! If you rotate it I will at least give you some credits for trying.

gomarc

Reaction score
OK. Pushing the limits of my creativity, I was able to rotate the image. At least is a start...

3313e6x.jpg

zen-r

Reaction score
But surely the symbol doesn't make such sense this way up? On it's side, we could clearly see that it represented the letters G and C (clever design, by the way).

Last edited:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
But surely the symbol doesn't make such sense this way up? On it's side, we could clearly see that it represented the letters G and C (clever design, by the way).

I didn't see it that way. It is suppose to be similar to a power symbol.

zen-r

Reaction score
I didn't see it that way. It is suppose to be similar to a power symbol.

Hehe. You may want to rethink then.

I saw the similarity to a power symbol when I first saw the design. But since your site is called Game Cynergy, assumed that the logo also was cleverly constructed from the site's abbreviation GC. (because the logo looks like both a G and a C). So it seems a better idea to me to leave the logo on its side! (the way it was first of all).

The site's full name can then be displayed using the same font as the logo (letter G) in order to highlight the comparison.

Last edited:

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
Here is my attempt, don't know if it is any good, still not very good with making graphics. If you want I should be able to provide a psd file.

Attachments

• coolbutton.png
    coolbutton.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 24

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Something like this maybe?

Attachments

• GC_01.png
    GC_01.png