$3.95/mo Membership - Redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm really sorry for this, but after 3 days of waiting, I decided to give a shot to this forum section.

My original post is here: http://x10hosting.com/forums/feedback-suggestions/149042-3-95-mo-membership.html

Thanks to anyone, who sacrifices his 5 minutes to answer me all the details. No offence, x10 is one of the best hosting services on the planet, but still I want to be 100% sure about what I'm spending my money on.

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
For paid services, this is the best place to ask questions https://clients.x10hosting.com

I will try to answer these. Also as some people don't realize it, it isn't actually 3.95/mo. Its a 1 time payment of $142.20 which lasts 3 years, which is equivalent to just 3.95/mo

1) Sitebuilder with over 200 templates to choose from.

It is a tool which lets you build a site. The templates are just various designs. I don't remember if the generated site is pure html or if it uses php.

2) 4 Automated Daily Backups.

I believe that backups are accessible via cpanel, though don't quote me.

3) Fantastico & Softaculous (150+ Autoinstall Scripts).

These allow you to very quickly and easily install various scripts, like phpbb3, magento, mediawiki, various other things

4) Free Domain.

.com .net .org .info .tv .us .co.uk .in .co .me
I don't know what are offered with the package, i would guess any of them.

5) Dedicated IP Address.

This is for SSL certificates as you need a dedicated IP address.

6) Free SSL Certificate.

This is so you can use https

7) Storage.

You get an unmetered amount of space. As long as you follow the paid TOS, you can use as much as you want.

Last edited:

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'd ask about one more thing. It's related to this: 'Unlimited Domains'. Something tells me, it simply can not be as many 'anything.com' as I'd like, so what exactly that is?

Thank you for any clarification.

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually, yes that's what it is. Unlimited Domains means there is no set limit on how many addon and parked domains that you'd like to put in your hosting account. Of course, these are domains that's you've already bought elsewhere or with x10hosting.com.

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Actually, yes that's what it is. Unlimited Domains means there is no set limit on how many addon and parked domains that you'd like to put in your hosting account. Of course, these are domains that's you've already bought elsewhere or with x10hosting.com.

Greetings again,

thank you for clearing this out, just one more thing, I guess, when I buy the hosting package for 3 years, I get one .com included in it, but how much for every next additional one? Example; I buy the package for 3 years -> 'Free Domain' - my site will get this .com or .net or w/e. But than, I'd like to have another site or another two as .com, how much do I pay for that ("bought elsewhere or with x10hosting.com") and where can I buy these additional domains? I've not found it, yet anywhere.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We sell the .com at $9.95 /year.

You will be able to purchase them through the clients area once you have a premium account up. There's a fairly large number of registrars out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.