3 Great ways to get pass school filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Ya,

If you do manage to get onto a teachers account you still need to create an administrator account, they will notice somethings up when the teacher is supposed to be teaching in room 100 and is logged on to the computers in room 200.

mattura

Reaction score
Nobody checks who's logged in and when, they have better things to do than that! Especially the teachers. Besides, you would have chosen a teacher who doesn't like computers, therefore is hardly ever logged in. No techie would spy on teachers (at least not 'nice' ones), they would spy on pupils perhaps, if they had time. So you'd be pretty safe. And the teachers probably are allowed multi log ins, so nothing suspicious should be flagged up

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want the source code, but not the images/games ect then use the W3C. They have a thing to 'check the source code' to make sure it is xhtml1.0 strict. But if you select 'show source code' then it displays the source code as well. My friend says that this works, but I have not tried it, because I only have one warning left at my school before I get banned permanently.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Yeah I think its' best just to steal teacher's password it's easy just say 'Sir my comp won't log in wil you log in for me' and watch him/her type.

Kal The SJ

Reaction score
The problem is that teachers do not have administrative power at my school only the tech guy does. I found that out by asking a teacher if i could use her computer to work on my work and she was still logged in, and i tried to get to the administrative files but it was blocked. Even the other teacher at our school is a computer guy he doesn't even have any power.

Reaction score
20 Credits If You Can Get Me To Runescape, Past Websense. Out Teachers Have Dumb Passwords Like 1234. The Most Complex One Is 5934. But You Cant Disable Websense, Even If You Are A Admin

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
For those of you in middle/high school, I suggest you stay on task while at your school computers :)

For those of us in college however..

Reaction score
For those of you in middle/high school, I suggest you stay on task while at your school computers :)

For those of us in college however..

That is YOUR opinion... It is definetly NOT ours. Anyone ever play demios? I got in trobble for it. It came on the computer. Has the school heard of add/remove programs

Last edited:

deadimp

Reaction score
I honestly don't do much YouTube'ing and all that. I'm a nerd to heart, and I enjoy my programming. But it ticks me off when I try to access a development website to find it has been blocked due to content on the ads or some random meta keyword or content snippet that has been blacklisted by Websense.
I would love to get past this too, but the technology administration has (seemed to have) gradually gotten smarter. The have blocked proxies (the real way) and other IP's and it's almost to the point where no one can escape the block. Luckily I haven't had a computer class for two years, therefore don't really care about the problem - until I start up Computer Science UIL and I have to go home to download IDE's and other tools.
I understand why they do this all, though. Keep the students on task. There's always a good side and a bad side. Problem is, 'on task' usually involves doing nothing after completing the meager CS Java assignment or BCIS typing assignment... There's no way to reach true balance, I guess.

For those who might have trouble running installers on Windows XP systems, I was able to get past this a few times by changing the compatibility options.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
You could install firefox 2 onto your flash disk then run it on the school computers, it should ask you if you want to import anything, just say no and it won't import the filter...

hatbocs

Reaction score
You could install firefox 2 onto your flash disk then run it on the school computers, it should ask you if you want to import anything, just say no and it won't import the filter...

Doing that doesn't help if you tell Firefox to get the settings automatically, because it'll still go through the schools servers and filters. So you end up not any better off than if you used whatever was installed on the computer in the first place. Unless it's a program installed on the computer and only monitors IE.

Could always look at those proxy lists out there and try plugging in IPs in Firefox/IE's proxy setting.

Last edited:

Laos101

Reaction score
Erm, and you cant use ethernet ports connected to the computers for free? Usually those work, if not, take a neighbor's wifi if you live in a PS system or some school near a hacker

BY THE WAY: Unblocking yourself doesnt mean the school isnt seeing you access the site. thats why its blocked in the first place. so all sites you visit are on record, so you can be suspended

PLUS. sites that proxy through and such can be blocked too, the best option is an HTML file or script (Not in C++ some schools use software restriction of C# And C++)

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, the easiest way to get things unblocked in a college is to complain that you're not able to use a connection that you're paying for, as technically that is part of your tuition, paying for a T3/Fiber optic connection. If they don't give in, make them refund that part of your school tuition and have them shut off internet to you, then when you get your tuition back, go out and get yourself internet via a cell phone. If someone catches you, tell them that you're paying for every bit of data that goes through that, and tell them that if they don't want you on a certain site, tell them they're going to have to pay your next data bill (and then you can eat up bandwidth like crazy :D). This does at least show people that you're paying by the byte responsibly for your internet, which means that you're going to act just as responsible when browsing the internet.

This is probably something that won't work, but hey, it's always worth the shot for anyone daring.

Last edited:

RedhedProductions

Reaction score
Here's a method that probably WON'T work, but It's still fun to try.
Hey, it worked for our school.

1. Go to your network admin.
2. Request the site in question to be unblocked.
3. Use any of these reasons:
No gaming facilities, if there's no games, then school sucks.
This is required for coursework, request a temporary unblock.
4. Repeat over and over in your head that you will access your required site.
5. Hope for the best.

You'd be surprised how often this works.

If that don't work, use a laptop and dial into the network, calling up a secure proxy. That's what I do.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i've got a great one that always works - but only in a very rare scenario. my dad used to be the it guy at a high school, i helped him out, so i got an account at their sonicwall that bypassed all filters, and an account at the server that had no restrictions.

tada!

the only thing was, it wasn't the high school i went to...

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, in my school, they use Novell Client for Windows SP4.

I have looked into disabling it, not that i really want to actually do anything, i don't care about watching youtube vids and that at our school, x10hosting isn't blocked there neither is gmail, so i just do that when i have nothing to do.

But it would be interesting to see how much it takes to get around Novell Client for Windows.

It is really secure, can't execute batch files, can't use the run command, don't even have any access to the Local Disk.

None of those proxies work, no proxies work, my school is extremely smart.

For some reason no matter what you try, it's already been tried.

So i think the only way would be come up with something better than they know.

Also, remote desktop does not work at my school either, totally disabled. Umm, My computer is disabled, all we have access to is a network folder that has all our server drives on it.

It is extremely secured. I have yet to see a flaw in it.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
My school uses a proxy server run by the county council to block sites, and unfortunatly they are very good at blocking proxies. About an hour after I find an un-blocked proxy, it's blocked. Even the ones that use https:// (They are automatically re-directed to http://)

Luckily My websites arn't bloacked, however some parts of the x10Hosting Forums are.

Also we are not allowed to do anything really, we can't even change our desktop wallpaper. So installing software is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.