300 Credits for Logo design

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hi all i need a logo for my site i have tried designing a lot but nothing worked out.
There are some great designers here so please take a moment to go through my site and catch the concept and create a catchy and bright logo for my site.i will pay you as soon as i put it on my site.

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
Well what is your site? The links in your signature look like referrals to linkbucks... hmm.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i can have a mock up by the end of the day
i work with Illustrator so your logos can be re sized however large you want them. Do NOT be fooled with people that design with Photoshop

balaji2u

Reaction score
The direct link for my site http://www.ultraloli.info .

@Diablo , if you can make it with illustrator then please go ahead.and create me one.in mean time i think the blue gradient Back ground for my header is fine.Is it so?.can you please make a logo that has more attention in front this background image?

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I will try and make you one as well

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Spam much? That had nothing to do with anything

balaji2u

Reaction score
Thanks @ leafy piggy.logo is the only thing which makes my site ugly so hope you will create a nice one.

withambition

Reaction score
Ahh the problem is that the first time you posted the link, you put ultraloli instead of ultraoli..

balaji2u

Reaction score
Ahh, i apologize for my mistake. any good designs so far? i need it hardly please guys show your talents. :)
Also make a transparent logo so that i can switch the color to which fits best for me.

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
Here is a quick design. =]

Edit: Please mind the anti-aliasing issue with the transparency. If you like this logo, I'll fix it.

Attachments

• ultraolilogo1.gif
    ultraolilogo1.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
Here is a quick design. =]

Edit: Please mind the anti-aliasing issue with the transparency. If you like this logo, I'll fix it.
OMG , The design is very good dude.can you make it more appealing.im sending the credits right away.But you are more than welcome to add your creativity with this.thanks a lot dude.