Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
fedlerner said:
Yes.
But i still prefer the x10hosting one. eNom is much better than optinom... Anyway, both are good :D

Ya but ezyrewaerds gives you the points faster

theghost14

Reaction score
X10hosting is better because you take 2 months to register a domain and you have it for 1 year.Then just other 2 months and you can cover other year easy.

doomX

Reaction score
Me and my friends filled our some surveys so we can get a domain name from x10hosting,
whats the normal waiting time for the x10cash to come through?
Thanks
Kyle

yaxiiah

Reaction score
Great!! i applied to get a domain...hope i'll have it...i'll tell you later my site...when it is finished... this will be my first "good" site and will be like my "birthday present" from myself

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
This is from http://www.moniker.com/freedomain/index.jsp:

Due to fraudulent submissions for free domain names, we have suspended the FREE DOMAIN program. We regret the inconvenience that this causes our legitimate clients. Please contact our sales department to discuss your domain requirements.

mattyranks

Reaction score
thats a pain

i could use a free domain t this time.

i'd get one through x10hosting but none of the offers work outside the US unfortunately.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
.tk are not domains. They are redirections...

NINJ4

Reaction score
I hate filling out those surveys and giving corporations my information, so I guess I'll wait 'till another one of those code-input special offers comes around. I've lived without a domain this long, so I guess I'll live.

Also, a much better redirection service is co.nr, or even co.sr if most of your visitors use firefox.

Co.nr allows you to have an ad-free and very fast-loading redirect, providing you give them a link back. Of course, after a couple of months it seems they stop checking for the link. I haven't had one in place for quite a while, and there have been no problems.

Co.sr is almost the same, except instead of a link back, they forcibly insert their favicon and a few pop-under ads. Firefox with no plugins blocks these no problem, but not IE without some kind of popup blocker.

Hope I have been of some help.

ZeptOr

Reaction score
I got a question

once you get a domain from one of those site, how long do you get it for? And also, do most of the ways you get points require your address?

cyberghost101

Reaction score
Code:
http://www.moniker.com/freedomain/index.jsp
has stopped there promaotion. Here is what the site is saying

Free Domain Name Promotion

Due to fraudulent submissions for free domain names, we have suspended the FREE DOMAIN program. We regret the inconvenience that this causes our legitimate clients. Please contact our sales department to discuss your domain requirements.

Sounded like the best out of all of them to me. Owell.:eek4:

ZeptOr

Reaction score
cyberghost101 said:
Sounded like the best out of all of them to me. Owell.:eek4:

does that mean the people who recieved domain names lose them? Because that would suck

Chris Z

Reaction score
i doubt it, i'm almost 100% sure that they're just disallowing future signups, not deleting existing domains, unless they are fraudulent maybe..i'm not sure though

NINJ4

Reaction score
Probably some turd cracked the code for the codes, and was just registering domains in bulk.
But yeah, that did seem like the best offer, too bad it's gone. :/

bacho

Reaction score
Nice info

anyone know who much cash/points does give each posts?

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
moniker has removed that promotion offer and for x10 you require 9000 credits

Status
Not open for further replies.