403 Forbidden Error and Now Missing Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

americanrose7690

Reaction score
Why was my ticket closed? It's not been fixed. I am now not only getting a 403 Forbidden Error on my site, but when I managed to log into my cPanel ALL of my files are missing...my whole website is gone. Everything...All updates, everything. Is there an ETA on fixing the server? And where are my files?

Before I am asked, I do NOT know what server I am on, only that I am Free Hosting. I was considering an upgrade to paid hosting in a few months, but now I am rethinking my decision. My website has been down for close to two weeks now. I have people wanting to see my portfolio website.

Edit: Just read the sticky about support...The missing information for my ticket is:

cPanel username: dirose76
main domain name: dianahickmansportfolio
6) State exactly what your problem is: None of my files are there...not even the httaccess file...my database is missing as well.

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
In CPanel X3, look on the left side and keep on scrolling till you see "Server Name", that's where the name is.

caftpx10

Reaction score
My one's "xo3".

There are issues on Xo1, refer to the other threads, hopefully this can be sorted out at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.