[442]I Need A Favicon 442 Credits+ For Good One

Status
Not open for further replies.

dquigley

Reaction score
Well I don't have a whole lot of credits right now but I am offering all 442 of them for someone to make me a good favicon image. If you want more and its a set amount I can send you the rest as I accumulate them, I am flexible. Also you cant just make one and get the credits. I ONLY NEED ONE!

My site is http://www.dollarstoriches.com/

And I am open to ideas but I think it would be easiest if the Favicon said D2R standing for dollars to riches. I would love more complex favicons so if you have an idea let me know. Post your ideas here or your work, the winner will get the credits thank you.

P.S. heres a good favicon creator you can use.

http://www.favicon.cc/

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't have a whole lot of credits right now but I am offering all 442 of them for someone to make me a good favicon image. If you want more and its a set amount I can send you the rest as I accumulate them, I am flexible. Also you cant just make one and get the credits. I ONLY NEED ONE!

My site is http://www.dollarstoriches.com/

And I am open to ideas but I think it would be easiest if the Favicon said D2R standing for dollars to riches. I would love more complex favicons so if you have an idea let me know. Post your ideas here or your work, the winner will get the credits thank you.

P.S. heres a good favicon creator you can use.

http://www.favicon.cc/
I prefer to use photoimpact, but thanks for the link anyways. I will come up with something as soon as I get an idea. :]

EDIT:
How about this?
attachment.php

Details:
1) I know, its not in correct format, but that is just an easy edit and this is an example.
2) Most favicons are plain and simple. This one isn't "basic".
3) This is a bit more than that as it has a little more range of colors.
4) I used your logo (as you can see) for members/clients to easily recognize your website if it is under their favorites.
5) I favorite many websites, but if the favicon doesn't look familiar, then I usually delete it.

The credits is plenty enough for a favicon. ;]

Attachments

• D2Rsmall.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 109
Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Hmm well it doesn't look bad but if you could redo just a little that would be great, because my thing is the logo that is up there right now is a generic one that came with the script I bought. I will be changing the logo soon, so it wouldnt make much sense if you understand. If you cant make another one I'll give you the credits anyways and use that one, however it would help me if we could maybe find another idea for one, since that logo wont be there for long. Anyways let me know what you wanna do, thanks a bunch.

xPlozion

Reaction score
hey, thinking about dollars and riches came up with the idea of a piggy bank, then a dollar going into it. it's just a favicon so it can't always be read, but should have the concept of the site on it (money and riches (piggy bank))

3000d1231887708-442-i-need-favicon-442-credits-good-one-dollarstoriches-favicon.bmp

i could make it more technical, but then people wouldn't be able to know what it is, making it useless.

Attachments

• DollarsToRiches-favicon.bmp
    824 bytes · Views: 94
Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Hmm I really do like the idea, unfortunately I already credited the member who did the favicon before you, sorry, I guess I should have clarified better. Although I do like the icon good job.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm I really do like the idea, unfortunately I already credited the member who did the favicon before you, sorry, I guess I should have clarified better. Although I do like the icon good job.
Does this look any better?
attachment.php

I made the text blend in a little more.
Hard to tell though. xD
I can edit it, but i need some more info on exactly what you would like me to fix.
Let me know if you want this as the final project so I can send you the actual favicon.
And...yes, I did recieved the credits. :]

Attachments

• D2Rsmall.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 86
Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Well I hate to make you do any more work as I really couldnt offer many credits however, my main concern is the logo in the favicon I wont be using much longer, so it's possible a favicon with JUST D2R would look better, I'm open to suggestions. Anyways I'm using the one you already made so no worries if you can't fix it.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well I hate to make you do any more work as I really couldnt offer many credits however, my main concern is the logo in the favicon I wont be using much longer, so it's possible a favicon with JUST D2R would look better, I'm open to suggestions. Anyways I'm using the one you already made so no worries if you can't fix it.

Alright, I'll see how it comes out.
Give me a few minutes to open my program and such.
How about a pixel looking one?
No need to offer me more credits as 400 is plenty for a favicon.
I will do a new one or edit one if needed to finish the job you paid for.

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Well I am not sure I understand what you mean by "pixel" looking, however you can look at the site to kind of get a feel for it, I just most of all want it to look professional.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I was doing some searching and found this:
http://www.eyestormstudio.com/blog/?p=8
It is an tutorial on how to do animated favicon.
If you would like one I could do it, but would need to know what images you would or some type of ideas.
I am just starting one with only text, but thinking on what I could do to make it look "professional".
Do you have any idea or preview of what your new logo will look like?
By "pixel" I mean where I do it pixel by pixel and it doesn't look so "detailed", but is becoming very popular these days.
Take a look at these pixel images:
http://hello.eboy.com/eboy/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/MSH_koelnposter_29t.png
http://www.supriyadisw.net/wp-content/uploads/pixel_art_web_2.png
http://www.nickgains.com/front/front.jpg

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Hmm for animation maybe a favicon that says D2R but it displays each individual character one at a time and then as the end result displays them all? Its hard for me to decide without actually seeing it : P sorry

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm for animation maybe a favicon that says D2R but it displays each individual character one at a time and then as the end result displays them all? Its hard for me to decide without actually seeing it : P sorry
:eek4:That was really fast reply...
Well, I guess I should get started then to show you. ;]

dquigley

Reaction score
Yeah I try not to keep people waiting, sometimes I get busy though.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I try not to keep people waiting, sometimes I get busy though.
I see.
Well, I am having minor problems with my gif animator, but got an example out of it...lol.
Of course it is a very basic one and will edit the frames/images to look better, but need color picks and/or style ideas.

attachment.php

Edit:
Didn't read throughly, but how did you want me to display all of them?
The space constriction is kinda hard to work with.
Even though, I do small pixel art and this shouldn't be a problem for me. >.>

Attachments

• D2R.gif
    D2R.gif
    701 bytes · Views: 42
Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
I was thinking something more like
D
D2
D2R

Or even

D
R
D2R

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That would be good, changing of letters and such. It would be interesting....makes the ones viewing it, have a more "I can't wait to see what it means" type of thing...

xPlozion

Reaction score
if you would like to use it still, go ahead. it only took a few minutes searching google and them resizing it, making the dollar sign, and then cutout the dollar sign to make it look like it's going into the piggy bank. 10mins top.

that or if you use it and _want_ to give creds (not mandatory), i don't need what you stated in the title, or give rep + creds, or just rep (it's free :p)

edit:

ty, i'm not mad, if i made it and it went to waste, i'd be more upset, but if someone can use it for even a reduced price, i'm happy :)

Last edited:

dquigley

Reaction score
Once again, sorry, I sent you 47 credits, Ill try to remember to send you more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.