5$ to signup, then 5$ for every referral....

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
http://ezycashgifts.com/

Income opportunity:
You get Paid up to $0.25 cents for every website you visit/click.
You automatically share in the advertising revenue this program generates.
You also get paid $5 instant and directly into your payment account for every new member you bring into the program.

More opportunities...
You get to promote/advertise your favorite program to ALL members in the program. You can change your ad anytime and changes are instantly displayed.

They support the following payment processors:AlertPay, SafePay, Revolution Money Exchange, eGold, GlobalXchange, Paypal and AlterGold.

Payouts to you are Instant and you choose where you want to be paid.

All this for only a one-time ever $5

Well if you browse the net, there are some other sites/forums that show payment proof from them, like I said, I have not tried it....has anyone else tried this?

It's a matrix type of program I think.

I have not personally tried it......going to try one day, when I get some funds back in my account.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
If its not a scam, please tell me. Looks like a good way to get some cash =)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have not tried it....I have the link to the forum that gives the proof if you want it. I trust x10 members more then I trust the members on that forum, so I am wondering if someone here tried it, you get the money by gaining referrals....and no one else gets that money except you, the one that referred them.

so if you refer 10 members at 5$ each=50 right into your own pocket. that's the end of it. No one gets a cut from your referrals that's what I like about this program.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't have a credit card actually, would they be able to send me payment to my debit card?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They support these...
payment processors...when you make your account, just fill the information for the ones you would like to be paid from.

AlertPay, SafePay, Revolution Money Exchange, eGold, GlobalXchange, Paypal and AlterGold.

debit card/credit card....they should be the same if they accept credit card...there should be a check box, where you indicate if it is debit or credit...( i have seen this on other sites).

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you do try it, all you need is one referral, and you are paid automatically, 5$

Not sure if you are going to try it, but if you do, please post here regarding it, and maybe if you do get paid.