500 Internal Server Error error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rani

Reaction score
I keep getting this error intermittently since yesterday. Is that a known issue waiting to be resolved?

rani

Reaction score
Is there a temp solution so that I can continue to work while problem is being fixed?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

It seems that support have fixed this problem from some accounts here, can they please try on my hosting account too... Thanks

rani

Reaction score
Sorry to upset you, that was not my intention... I did'nt knew that I was in line to have it fixed, Now I know. Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Frontend started working but backend (admin login area) is still giving following error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

rani

Reaction score
500 Internal Server Error

I'm still battling with "500 Internal Server Error"... I see in the announcement section that Starka server was under maintenence for 10mts yesterday, any update is highly appreciated.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

500 error should be gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.