500 Internal Server Error when invoking PHP scripts.

lingeri3

Reaction score
Kind x10Hosting Administrators,

when I try to invoke a php script from my domain lingerie.x10.bz I have back as response a "500 Internal Server Error": can you help me?

On the contrary, the web server seems to be working correctly....

Thank You In Advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind x10Hosting Administrators,

when I try to invoke a php script from my domain lingerie.x10.bz I have back as response a "500 Internal Server Error": can you help me?

On the contrary, the web server seems to be working correctly....

Thank You In Advance.
This is often due to a mismatch in what php version the script is written for and what php version your account is set to use.

Assuming the php files you want to display is those in the folder "custom" it would however more then likely be due to wrong permissions set, in general folders should have 755, and files 644. You would need to go through your folders/files and correct this before the php files will work and be properly parsed.

lingeri3

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

first of all thanks for your kind reply, I did several tests and none of your suggestions helped: the file and folder permissions were correct, as well as the PHP version since everything worked with these settings before the problem occurred, however by changing the version of PHP from the dashboard first to 7.2 and then back to 7.0, which was the initial one, the server has resetted the interpreter and now everything has started to work correctly again! :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it works again.