500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejv4

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The problem is back again this morning. This is on Chopin. http://upstatenyfishing.x10hosting.com
Nothing has been changed with regard to the configuration of my site.

I just took a look at Service Status in cPanel and it is showing memory use at 99.6%.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
This was temporary problem and was fixed sometime before.Is this the first time you r getting this error

joejv4

Reaction score
happened last night, then all was well for a while, now it's happening again. The Memory Usage I'm seeing when i check Service status in cPanel is concerning, and would be the first thing I suspect. Somebody must be running some mondo-serious scripts - or someone is running a DOS attack on the server.

Also, now when I try to browse to cPanel, I'm getting this error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had alerted the Account Manager about it.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Me too! 500 Server Error with exactly the same error page! Please help - I hope, this Chopin Problems soon will come to an end. Chopin seems to have serious issues.
Best regards
Tobi
Edit:
Thanks for alerting! :) Just saw your post when I was done writing

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I checked the server and it's memory usage was extremely high, unfortunately I was unable to sort that.

I have alerted the administrators but not yet gotten any information about the issue, I can therefor not say when it will be back in order.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Seem the 500 error has stopped for now, but chopin still needs an admins attention to check the why and if possible prevent it from happening again.

joejv4

Reaction score
Thanks, I just looked at the Service Status in cPanel and Memory use is back down to under 50%, but the Server load is showing the red circle icon and 40.63 (8 cpus), which I'm guessing is not a good thing either, but sites appear to be functioning.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, anything showing red is a bad sign... But at least the sites work now.

Will keep an eye on the server, and hopefully one of the admins will get back to me with more information.

kalanac

Reaction score
Sites working but I'm noticing a bit of lag when browsing the forum, seems to come an go. Dunno if that's any help with the troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.