500 Internal Sever Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
Whenever i try to access my site it gives this error. The details are below:
"An internal server error has occurred. Please try your request again momentarily.

• File or directory permissions are set too high: Files should be 0644, directories 0755.
  • Problem with your .htaccess file.
  • A syntax error in a CGI script."
Please help me or let me know what can i do on my side, to help fix this issue.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

13 views and no replies. :(

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
In your website, do you have an index file? If so, please give me the extension. Here are a few examples:

.html
.htm
.php
etc...

normanbontilao68

Reaction score
Yes theres an index.html, also theres an index.php. What i did is i migrated my files from local, using FTP then i imported my database, site is using wordpress by the way.
Right now, when i try to visit my site, it says the following:
"Welcome to x10Hosting!
This account has just been created. You are able to modify your account at this time. You should have received a welcome email providing information on how to access cPanel for your x10Hosting free hosting account. If you did not receive this email, please contact support.

You may begin hosting content by uploading it to your public_html/ directory. Files placed within that directory will be accessible using your domain name.

We offer Softaculous containing more than 100 popular applications, forums, blogs, and content management systems. Softaculous may be accessed from within cPanel, providing quick and simple installation of these applications.

If you would like to contact support, you may do so through our account control panel."

But i already have files inside the public_html folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.