500 links for the price of one!

Discussion in 'SEO, Promotion, Advertising' started by bigjoe4, Mar 12, 2008.

1. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

Get 500 links for the price of 1!

I will give 500 links to anyone who puts a link to my site on their site. I will do this by putting a link to your site in my sig! I have 500+ posts and counting so you will get 500+ backlinks!

My site is: http://www.circuitz4u.com/

Please post here or PM me.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  2. FalseHope

FalseHope Active Member

I don't see how you can say they will get 500 clicks. Also, how would you track how many times it has been clicked?
  3. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

I did not say you would get 500 clicks I said you would get 500 links.
  4. sunils

sunils New Member

I can ask the same to you, This is my 870th post. (joking)

Ok. I will put a link to your site by this weekend in my page specially constructed for these links. you put my site link on your site. how about that?
  5. Sohail

Sohail New Member

So what's the price of one then :p?
  6. sunils

sunils New Member

He said, if your put his site link in your site (that the one he was talking about) then he will put your site link in his signature.
  7. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

You put one link on your site and I put your link in my sig which gets you 500 links from these forums.
    Edit:
    OK I will put a link on my site, but I want to know where you will put the link to my site as I cannot see a links page.
  8. Starshine

Starshine Legend Killer

I am a little puzzled about this myself. I read through each of the posts here and twice, it was mentioned that there would be 500 links by just posting a link in the forum?
    Can you please explain how this happens? If I post a link here - thats just one link. One location.
    If I went around and posted a link at 500 FFA links pages, thats 500 links.
  9. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

If you type "circuit and PCB designer" into google (leave in the quotes) it comes up with 9 pages of links to my site from my signature, many of them are from these forums.
  10. FalseHope

FalseHope Active Member

I am still a little confused here.. I don't quite understand how you get 500 links.. Explain more, please.
  11. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

Once I add your link to my sig, every page on this forum which I have posted in will contain a link to your site.
  12. sunils

sunils New Member

I will have a link menu similar to that you have now which takes to a link page. This page will be ready only by next weekend since i am doing some work with my main site. Once the page is done and uploaded, i will pm you and you give me the description to the site which you need me to put.
  13. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

OK thanks
  14. sunils

sunils New Member

Two more question. What happened to your credits?
    and you said you have put my site link in your site and i couldnt find one.
  15. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

I have not added the link yet sunils
  16. pgames

pgames New Member

Yeah this really works. I have my site in my siggy for a couple weeks now and I typed psoftware.net in google and like 5 pages were from my siggy on the x10 forum.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  17. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

Thanks for the support pgames everyone seemed to think it was a crazy idea
  18. gazzamc

gazzamc New Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  19. bigjoe4

bigjoe4 New Member

gazzamc thanks I have added your site to my sig!
  20. BorderLineSigs

BorderLineSigs New Member

ill totally do it =D