503 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

arytekx2

Reaction score
I am unable to access my page due to a 503 error on and off. I've noticed it since around 8:30 this morning.

yusuf.a2380

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi im getting 503 error all day today and i cant show employer the webssite because its down :(

Cant access wordpress admin at all non stop 503

addicte4

Reaction score
Yes Getting 503 error server unavailable please x10host fix this soon.........

lotrox10

Reaction score
Same error here '503 Service Unavailable'
My server is absolut if that is helpful to know.

arytekx2

Reaction score
Pretty sure it is just the absolut server. My old account using level is fine.

lotrox10

Reaction score
Is the absolut server fuller than other servers? It seems to constantly have more issues than the others...

jimv8673

Reaction score
i think they are all full and overlaoded to the max, its not just absolut, Vox is a constant headache as well, best thing to do is go to a paid host and put an end to this.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe the issue has been fixed now :)

Is the absolut server fuller than other servers? It seems to constantly have more issues than the others...
All free hosting servers have approximately the same number of accounts housed on it. I haven't noticed any pattern in which servers go down the most.

yusuf.a2380

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello. The problem isnt resolved. The website simply isnt found now
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to

spicex12

Reaction score
It is definitely an absolut problem and I'm really sick of not being able to log in to ftp/not being able to log in to cPanel/not being able to access my site because of the server I was assigned. I'd really appreciate the problem being resolved or getting the option to migrate to a different free server, because this is ridiculous.

arytekx2

Reaction score
No offense to anyone but you really can't complain. Try getting better than x10hosting for free. I've only found 1 other site but it's not as good as x10hosting. You get Unlimited bandwidth, up to 10GB of disk space, 10 sub domains, 10 addon domains, 10 parked domains, 10 MySQL databases, 1 FTP account, 99.9% uptime and no email account all hosted on the same server. They also offer a support ticket system to contact support instead of using the forum and waiting for support. With x10hosting, you can request to get unlimited disk space if you meet half of your 1GB limit, 1 parked domain, unlimited bandwidth, 3 email accounts, 3 FTP accounts, 2 addon domains and 2 sub domains on one of the 3 servers. In actuallity, x10hosting is better except for the server down time.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. The problem isnt resolved. The website simply isnt found now
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to
I looked up your account and the system is reporting it being on the Illuminated servers, not the Absolut free server. Also, when I go to your main domain name associated with your account, I see a Database error message, not a connection issue. If you are having difficulties with your illuminated service, I recommend you go through the separate Illuminated support route.

It is definitely an absolut problem and I'm really sick of not being able to log in to ftp/not being able to log in to cPanel/not being able to access my site because of the server I was assigned. I'd really appreciate the problem being resolved or getting the option to migrate to a different free server, because this is ridiculous.
As I stated in my last post, it looks like the Absolut issue has already been fixed and I haven't noticed any issues since I posted that. Also, I am afraid it is impossible to simply switch servers.

spicex12

Reaction score
No offense to anyone but you really can't complain. Try getting better than x10hosting for free. I've only found 1 other site but it's not as good as x10hosting. You get Unlimited bandwidth, up to 10GB of disk space, 10 sub domains, 10 addon domains, 10 parked domains, 10 MySQL databases, 1 FTP account, 99.9% uptime and no email account all hosted on the same server. They also offer a support ticket system to contact support instead of using the forum and waiting for support. With x10hosting, you can request to get unlimited disk space if you meet half of your 1GB limit, 1 parked domain, unlimited bandwidth, 3 email accounts, 3 FTP accounts, 2 addon domains and 2 sub domains on one of the 3 servers. In actuallity, x10hosting is better except for the server down time.
I definitely understand this. Down-time every now in then doesn't bother me, but when I see messages about not being able to log into the FTP server because the max number of users are already connected, that is a problem. Maybe that is no longer an issue. I haven't uploaded anything in a while, or at least nothing major, so I don't know. (sorry off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.