503 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakimabear

Reaction score
Just logged in to your site (Sun City). Make sure your cache has been cleared and reboot your browser.

ssherman70

Reaction score
Just logged in to your site (Sun City). Make sure your cache has been cleared and reboot your browser.
Still getting the 503 error, intermittently now, even after following your advice. I was using Firefox and then I tried Google Chrome. At first Goggle Chrome was perfect, but now it is getting this error also.

ssherman70

Reaction score
I am also still getting the 503 message. Although I can still log in 2 about 50% of the time after waiting just a few seconds to try again. I am using wordpress and I can access the site with no problems, I just have a problem when I try to login to the dashboard in order to change and manage the site.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Ssherman70, this issue looks to be caused by software on the system to prevent one user from overloading the system resources. It occurs when a PHP process exceeds the memory limit on an account (currently 2 GB). We've made some changes to the system to stop the abrupt HTTP 503 error. Please let us know if you see the problem return.

botdx10m

Reaction score
I am also getting this error quite a bit on my forum on random pages, such as logging in or changing a setting and it's pretty annoying.

ssherman70

Reaction score
I tried to login several times today and the 503 error did not appear. It may be fixed. I would like the other members of this thread who have seen this error to also try since it was an intermittent problem and I might just be on a lucky streak.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to login several times today and the 503 error did not appear. It may be fixed. I would like the other members of this thread who have seen this error to also try since it was an intermittent problem and I might just be on a lucky streak.
I've seen others on the same server as you report their site works fine today, still some extent of issues on other servers by the sounds of other users though.

Don't hesitate to update if you see any more issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.