503 Litespeed error(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Just over 24hrs ago I updated my blogging software on my website (joomla site). The blogging software is called EasyBlog and is installed via the Joomla Admin control panel. After I updated the software I had some layout issues which I am hoping was not due to the new software. HOWEVER when I tried accessing my blog categories or my bloggers list I ended up with the 503 Litespeed errors that said it was busy and to try again later.

My site is on Chopin. Not sure if you needed that info. Please let me know if you need any additional information from me and I will do my best to get it for you.

I've had some issues with CloudFlare after I enabled it in cPanel so I turned it off and signed up with CloudFlare directly. They are supposed to disconnect my connection to you "my hosting provider" so I can change my dns address from x10 to theirs. I think they did that sometime really late last night as I received a CloudFlare error on my site. I have changed my dns address to theirs. My site is still down (just encase you are trying to visit).

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Why are 503 errors especially those of us with forums or sites powered by Joomla going unanswered?
If Litespeed was supposed to be so good for us and x10 it's causing quite the problems.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Why are 503 errors especially those of us with forums or sites powered by Joomla going unanswered?
All support staff will answer support tickets to their best ability. However, there are some tickets that certain staff can't answer or isn't knowledgeable in. It appears your problem needs to be investigated by an administrator, therefore any normal staff who are very active in Support Tickets struggle to help.

Hopefully you will get a response soon :)

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks for your help Dead-i.

As for the litespeed errors they continue and as a result I've had to disable my member's availability to have their own blog. :(
Hopefully the admins are working on this issue, but because of their silence I'm starting to loose faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.