503 Service Unavaliable / 500 Internal Server Error

hanadnet

Reaction score
I haven't been active here in a while and supposedly you guys had issues a few weeks ago? I checked my website recently and it's completely inaccessible. I have 2 WordPress installs on my account. All html files that aren't WordPress are accessible though. Same with all data (I think). I also cannot login to mySQL/phpMyAdmin. I'm on x15. Thanks!

Edit: While I was migrating to the new login system, I have recieved Error code E90E8BA7681242F89 which I think means I'm locked out due to too many attempts.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't been active here in a while and supposedly you guys had issues a few weeks ago? I checked my website recently and it's completely inaccessible. I have 2 WordPress installs on my account. All html files that aren't WordPress are accessible though. Same with all data (I think). I also cannot login to mySQL/phpMyAdmin. I'm on x15. Thanks!

Edit: While I was migrating to the new login system, I have recieved Error code E90E8BA7681242F89 which I think means I'm locked out due to too many attempts.
As for the error code, you are correct it was too many failed login attempts, I have removed the block.

I see three domains on your account, one of them with a start of mrl******.tk appears to have two wordpress installations, far as I can see they both works properly.
As far as getting to phpMyAdmin, I don't see any issues with the directlogins from DirectAdmin right now. If you still have issues with mysql please let me know, including any errors you might get.

hanadnet

Reaction score
Thank you for removing the login block! I figured out 20-30 minutes after posting this my website fixed itself. Might’ve just been a temporary outage. I didn’t want to delete the post since I was still locked out but everything works fine now! Thanks!