552 Disk Full FTP Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

haza71

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of problems with the free hosting accounts at the moment as they are moved to the new servers, but I am on the starka server and I am experiencing a problem when I try to upload index.html to the internet using filezilla. This is what happens:

Command: STOR index.html
Response: 552 Disk full - please upload later
Error: Critical file transfer error

I know I have not used up my hosting space or bandwidth so I'm not sure what the problem is?

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I'm even more confused now, because when I did a test and uploaded a file with nothing in it, but I got the same error, so there must be an error with the server. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Is the problem because of the server changes?

mintt

Reaction score
I have the same problem as our friend haza71 the same server (Starka), I log on ftp, but it returns me the same error 552 Disk Full, also can not see my sites, my site is being redirected to the page: (/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi), I believe it is the same problem, I'm in I look forward to resolving these problems, and hoping that these problems go away! :smile:

Last edited:

rinoarikku90

Reaction score
Oh! the same problem on the same server~
hope admin can solve it as soon as possible~

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i am resolving this issue now, in about 5 minutes everything should be back to normal. :)

downfastcs32

Reaction score
admin I have the same problem too
I can not send files :confused:
I log on ftp, But The Same it returns me error 552 Disk Full
Hope admin can fix it as soon as possible :)

THX

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, this issue /should/ be resolved now. There should be some extra space on Starka now, can you please try and let me know?

rinoarikku90

Reaction score
im afraid the problem still exist.

i only wanna upload less than 10mb files~

Last edited:

haza71

Reaction score
I'm afraid the problem is still there, even when I try and upload a test file with nothing in it to the server. :confused:

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Hellsheep: do you have any idea what the error is if it is not to do with the space on starka.

shant93

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Also, I tried deleting some files and uploading a smaller file, and I still got the same problem, so it isn't disk space...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This server should have its issues resolved now.

The disk that was full now has space on it again. Can you please try now?

haza71

Reaction score
I can confirm that the error is now resolved!

Thank you x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.