$7 for best 50 Directory Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I decided to give away $7 for one who gives me solid list of 50 directories having a minimum PR of 3. You must send me the list in a text or word document format to my email. PM me to get email .

I will pay you through Paypal only after i submitted on all the directories and its approved (I don't care if one or two directories don't approve or delay in approving my links). I will submit on all directories within 5 to 7 days.

If all the directories are approved ( minimum 45 directories) then i will pay you more than $7 upto $12 that's a promise.
I will soon close the thread as soon as i find a good list of directory.

Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
Sorry mate i can be able to pay only from paypal. If you have really good list then please create a premier or business account in paypal i think its a better option.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I decided to give away $7 for one who gives me solid list of 50 directories having a minimum PR of 3. You must send me the list in a text or word document format to my email **censored!**@gmail.com
I will pay you through Paypal only after i submitted on all the directories and its approved (I don't care if one or two directories don't approve or delay in approving my links). I will submit on all directories within 5 to 7 days.

If all the directories are approved ( minimum 45 directories) then i will pay you more than $7 upto $12 that's a promise.
I will soon close the thread as soon as i find a good list of directory.

Hi.

I wouldn't put your email address there if it is one you intend to keep more than a few days, because eventually the bots will find it, & it will end up on a thousand spam mailing lists! Why not just ask people to PM you the info, or to PM you for your email address?

Just a suggestion ;)

Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
@Zen nice suggestion. Here's a little change, Compress the list file in RAR or ZIP and then send me :)

OOps sorry for being so dumb. i deleted that. Thanks. :D

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
@Zen nice suggestion. Here's a little change, Compress the list file in RAR or ZIP and then send me :)

But your email address is still displayed! Don't forget to edit it out of your original post. :biggrin:

balaji2u

Reaction score
not just directories, Directories having PR of more than or equal to 3. And they must be active to approve links.
I think i will close the thread by tomorrow because am getting some nice lists of directories from my other friends. So better hurry up.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Directories in this case, i refer to those list the site without Do-Follow referrals. Their home page must be at least have a PR of 3. they must approve the links with in 1 or 2 days.
Directories that list less than 50 links per page is more preferable.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry to sound stupid in a way...but what is a directory site?...a site showing all the sites out there or something?

balaji2u

Reaction score
Yes you are right john. some directory sites also has article submission option.
Some approve never minding the site and its description some approve after a thorough check some approve only we purchase a featured listing, some approve only we have a reciprocal link to that. there are many kinds of directory sites like general, business directory site listing ll the business sites, health directory sites listing all the health related sites etc.hope you understand it now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.