A Blue Clan Template

Akkarin

Reaction score
Nice! I really like it. 9/10.
Are these templates you're making to give away for free?

Conor

Reaction score
Could you point me to a site to obtain the font you used there? I like it :)

onixz100

Reaction score
Wow thats very impressive. I really love how you made the colors mix with each other and everything. The colors flow very nicely with each other. I must say, it is EXCELLENT. :happy:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
VERY VERY VERY nice 10/10 definately gonna hit you up. Can you make template for me? How much do you charge? let me know.

lethalg

Reaction score
very nice!!! 9/10 because would clans want to have shawn84 on their site?? lol but impressive

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Very Nice! 10/10, I don't know very much about Template design but do you use Photoshop or both photoshop and dreamweaver?

Becauze i would realy like to learn how to make nice templates like this.

Matthews255

Reaction score
You make the image like that in Photoshop, slice it into Individual Images then code them, in Dreamweaver is the most popular.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
You make the image like that in Photoshop, slice it into Individual Images then code them, in Dreamweaver is the most popular.
ahhh, Soo i need to learn how to code. Theres probley tuts on it somware.:blink:

TDKMAN

Reaction score
The template is very well done I like the top header or banner very cool did you brush that?

lethalg said:
i dont understand dreamweaver one bit, i just use notepad ;) lol
I use notepad aswell I never get other programs and they use to much space, I have used notepad for all templates