a couple of suggestions

Reaction score
Well let's start with the first suggestion, I think the captcha should only be used when a new user signs up, not on every forum post. And, I think that inactivity should be based on how often a user logs in, not just visits the forums. Also, if there isn't such an option now, to hide all of the radio buttons like talking, angry, or question etc.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The Captcha goes away after 10 posts if I remember correctly.
Important information and announcements are frequently posted in the forums which is one of the reasons that x10Hosting encourages free hosting users to visit the forum occasionally. Once a month is a very minimal requirement in my opinion and there are several very inexpensive options available for users who wish to avoid the forum inactivity rule.
I only see buttons or icons in advanced editing mode when posting or replying to posts on the forums.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Quick Reply is disabled as well until you get the 10 posts that kills the captcha; I might be wrong on that, but when I was testing stuff with my alt-user it didn't have quick reply at first. Not sure if that was actually post count related, but if it is that explains a lot :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I think Quick Reply is disabled as well until you get the 10 posts that kills the captcha; I might be wrong on that, but when I was testing stuff with my alt-user it didn't have quick reply at first. Not sure if that was actually post count related, but if it is that explains a lot :)
You are probably right about that.
Been awhile since I had less than 10 posts....
:)

Reaction score
Ok, I have figured out that I can change my settings from daily to instant email. Now I have a question. I am going to be registered with the same email address. The username would be the same except for for some reason, it added unregistered to the end of my username. Is there a way I can get the posts to transfer accounts so I will only have to fight the captcha a few times?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can not transfer the posts so they would actually be linked to the new account, might be able to boost your post count a little though. You would not be able to use the same email unless you change it in this account first.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
since you're not gonna use this one, perhaps you can set this to one that doesn't really work? Nothing I'd suggest for an account you actually want to be able to use fully though

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Do you mean like my old gmail address that I deleted two years ago? About the post count, are you going to be able to make my credits be displayed with my new account as well?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I mean with the email.

Don't think I can affect the credits, so those would start at 0.