A Teens Life

michman

Banned
Reaction score
Some things I would change :)

On my screen... One row of text is more than 30 cm in width which is a little too much.
You could consider making the website a narrower area in the middle so that the other space would be the background (like this forum: the core forum in the middle. on the sides: a background)
teenslife.jpg

Another thing you might consider is making the header image less flashy. I think it would look more professional that way :)
http://www.ateenslife.com/heading.jpg

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Photo's would certianly help,

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems Ok, but i think you can make it more attractive

bren2k5

Reaction score
You spelled sponsers wrong.. But you can edit the template to make it look more appealing. Kind of plain right now if you know what I mean.

chrisa

Reaction score
As the others have said previously, the current layout is a bit staid, and dare I say it, old fashioned. From my point of view there is too much text on some of the pages. It might be a good idea to break the pages down into smaller easily readable chunks. Your target audience might be put of reading the entire article.

From a technical point, I see that in your CSS style page you have used several differing ways of setting up the size of text. It looks like you have used pixels, percentages and words to describe font attributes. I would recommend that you use just on of these. I personally use "em", as this is something (normally) recognised by most browsers. I must stress this is a personal view and other designers may think otherwise.

kaleidoscopekorral

Reaction score
I agree with most of the above comments stated here. The main thing I would change is your header logo as it could use some improvement. Also some pictures relating to your content would draw more focus and attention to your site. Interesting content and good luck with it.

kaleidoscopekorral

kim_foxx

Reaction score
Some things I would change :)

On my screen... One row of text is more than 30 cm in width which is a little too much.
You could consider making the website a narrower area in the middle so that the other space would be the background

I'm just wondering, what is the standard width of website these days?

For example my container at the moment is as below:

#container {
width: auto;
margin-left: auto ;
margin-right: auto ;
}

What do you recommend changing the settings to?

priyaa161

Reaction score
simple but can be improved. Old fashioned website with lots of text and I was tired to read all those text because it was looking like climbing a mountain. Why not break it in several section of several pages, have a organized contents and change climbing a mountain into climbing with staircase.

tonyfell

Reaction score
Most people have said the same things I was thinking.
The blocks of text are too large and could do with a graphic or two to break them up.

I did find it very dark and forbidding:rolleyes:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You spelled sponsers wrong.. But you can edit the template to make it look more appealing. Kind of plain right now if you know what I mean.

No, YOU spelt sponsors wrong XD

~Callum