About Domain Registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjeet

Reaction score
There are so many registrar avilable on the net some register at say $6 but few at $35 why this type of price :nuts:diffrence......godaddy gives at 6.99$ but register.com at 35$ why?? is register.com better or its providing more servies

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
is it the same domain extension? like all is .com or .net? like a .me is lot more expensive than .com

jaco_don

Reaction score
There are so many registrar avilable on the net some register at say $6 but few at $35 why this type of price :nuts:diffrence......godaddy gives at 6.99$ but register.com at 35$ why?? is register.com better or its providing more servies

Alright Here is you answer ...

Its like studying in Stanford or Local College ...

If you register at Stanford you pay more fees as you get more facility .. as well its a prestigious institution ...

Secondly for the same course if you apply at a local college .. you pay less fees ... facilities may be same ... but the college may not have much recognition

Well that also goes with the domain registrar ...

tittat

Reaction score
My .com domain costs just $8.Its so cheap i agreed, but they don't allow me to add extra record, A, MX etc.

ranjeet

Reaction score
@vigge_sWe yes same extension
@jaco don Thanks
@tittat
al the other zone records are useless if you change the DNS record if you want to avial al at the same time use there hosting which is quit expensive
also can you tell me who is your registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.