About slide share

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
How to make a slide? please help me.

I want to know the all step for making a slide.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Start with Microsoft Powerpoint (or some other presentation software capable of exporting a presentation as a PPT file, provided that you don't need complex transitions between slides). From there, it's really easy and self-explanatory. I mean really easy and self-explanatory -- you shouldn't need any help. All you need once you have a PPT presentation is a SlideShare account and an internet connection to upload the file. The rest is magic beyond your control.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ppt is a good resource.. This time essellar is correct.. :wink:

You added nothing here -- SlideShare is only[/i about online PowerPoint decks. (And I'm right about the forex idiocy as well. If you get out with your life intact, you'll be luckier than most.)

jayanta1

Banned
Reaction score
How to make a slide? To create slide firstly Open the PowerPoint program. Powerpoint automatically opens a new presentation. A new title slide will appear for you to work with. Then to create a new presentation in the Open window, click the Microsoft Office Button. From the drop-down list, select New. After that The New window will appear. Blank and recent is automatically highlighted in the list of options on the left. Click Create. A new Blank Presentation template will open with a new Title Slide in the Slide Layout view. Then If you don't want the Title Slide layout, you can easily change it to one of the other available layouts. All the slide layouts you can choose from will appear. Click on whichever one you want to use. The slide layout is now changed.

maxrb

Reaction score
Members Explained It very Well , For having A Well Slide Preparation you Need to learn functionality and use of tools of power point (Current version that i have in Use for the same is Office 7 ) .
Its Easy and Simple to Create A Slide
here is step by step guide http://www.actden.com/pp2007/unit2/2_1.htm

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
SlideShare is the best way to get your slides out there on the web, so your ideas can be found and shared by a wide audience.