about Starka ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

radenko

Reaction score
Do you have any news about server Starka ?
Are all web sites off still ?
Approximately time for normal function ?

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm on Starka(waiting to be moved to illuminated) and my site is working correctly atm

radenko

Reaction score
Unfortunately my site is down few weeks.
Maybe your working due to illuminated ?

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
Nope I haven't been transferred at all, its still on starka, only difference is I have prime but that shouldn't make a difference

Last edited:

bocko

Reaction score
My friend is on starka too and old website is invisible now, but Cpanel working.

ANYONE with same experience ?

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Starka is indeed down. Best we can do is wait.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
To radenko:

I seen no real site on your main domain, but three .tk add-on domains, correct?

They seem to point to directories without the .tk, yet the files are actually in directories with the .tk

One way to try a fix is delete the empty ones and then rename the .tk ones by removing the .tk from the name. Then clear your browser cache and history and check the site again.

Last edited:

radenko

Reaction score
I am confused.
Who is changed my names ?
How to make it, from add-on domains page, or from file manager ?
I opened ticket about one week ago (#13391), can you do above corrections, please ?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea who changed the name. Perhaps when they were working on the servers and/or DNS issues, it somehow got switched.

Just go to cPanel --> FileManager and take one of the empty directories , say yourname and rename it yournameBAK.

Then rename yourname.tk to yourname. Then check the site.

radenko

Reaction score
Is it in public folder only (same names are in few other folders too) ?

Before all folders was with myname.tk , why you mentioned, to rename to myname without tk now ?
Also there are several empty folders myname (without tk); can I delete all ?

Maybe is better to edit names in add-on page only ?

Please explain detailed!

Last edited:

volpevid

Reaction score
I would like to report at the moment cPanel isn't accessible (login not work) and there's a problem with memory limit. My website, running Wordpress, return:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25690112) (tried to allocate 91 bytes)

racochusz55

Reaction score
I opened a ticket some hours ago, because my Wordpress site (at Starka) appears blank and I also can't access to cPanel.

volpevid

Reaction score
I hope that administrators are aware of this problem, because in the Status Page all problems are marked as solved, and there isn't any announcement about Starka and its problems.

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm having absolutely no trouble with cPanel on Starka, for what it's worth, so your login problem may be specific to your account. I'm not running anything that would use that much memory, though, so I can't give you any help with the allocation error you're seeing (not help in the sense of fixing things, but in the sense of telling whether it's a global problem, an instance problem, or is account-specific).

There is a mass ticket-clearing in progress at the moment (most of the tickets relate to problems that arose as the result of the server migration), so you may need to resubmit if the problem persists. See -- well, I was about yo point you to the "Response to Feedback" thread in News and Announcements, but I see you've just visited.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm also on starka and I'm having no problems. My domain is: http://georgesturley.x10.mx

It's currently loading fast without any issues. Having said that, I'm on the prime pacakge which gives me less restrictions and more memory & CPU, so I don't get memory errors that some people are having.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I would like to report at the moment cPanel isn't accessible (login not work) and there's a problem with memory limit. My website, running Wordpress, return:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25690112) (tried to allocate 91 bytes)

I can login to cPanel fine BUT I am also getting out of memory errors on parts of my sites

radenko

Reaction score
My website is OFF still. After server Starka maintenance I have problem with my webs (4 weeks!). I can not solve problem. I opened a ticket #13391, but situation is same !!

Status
Not open for further replies.