Access to Account Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

There is no hosting account linked to this forum account. What is your cPanel username?

Thank you,

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I notice that the URL you posted includes a cPanel session ID. Session IDs don't persist; they are thrown away when the session expires.

It is not a good idea to access cPanel directly anyway on Free Hosting servers. It makes you likely to forget to log in to the account portal, and that's likely to wind up with you having your account suspended and eventually terminated for inactivity. (That may already have happened if you've been accessing cPanel directly.) The only thing that counts as "activity" is logging in to your account through the SSO portal at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/ and you have to do that at least once every 30 days (at most). Suspension messages are sent, but they're not always received by the account holders because of various spam filters and so on, so don't rely on the system to tell you that you have to log in or else.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Note the "basic" in the URL. Someone should manually set it to the regular cPanel, once he supplies his free account info.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi Mashhood99, the issue was that your account exceeded the 1 GB initial disk quota. I've increased your disk quota and cPanel should now properly load.

jamroll

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi. cpanel username? JamRoll.

Sign in successful, but doesn't redirect to cpanel....
i have searched the forums, and cannot find a worthy answer.
please help. i'm on a very fun and important project, and would like to continue the project...

Status
Not open for further replies.