Accessing and Upgrading SilverStripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannman

Reaction score
While trying to access the Admin page or site:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at no-reply@x10hosting.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When trying to back up the install:
The following errors were found :

• Could not connect to database, please check the Username/Password of your database. If changed, please update the details in Softaculous installations using Edit Details.

When trying to upgrade SilverStripe:
The following errors were found :

• Required PHP extension not found : fileinfo
Everything was fine as of 6/8 (last login)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Everything was fine as of 6/8 (last login)
might be do to....

06 Jun 2016 12:00pm EDT - 09 Jun 2016 12:00pm EDT
We are completing upgrades to the underlying software of the servers which includes cPanel, Apache, PHP, and MySQL. Some of these upgrades require taking services offline for short periods of time to load new configurations, rebuild configurations or files, and to restart services. There may be periodic outages of a specific service over the next couple of days while we complete these upgrades.

from --> [ http://status.x10hosting.com/ ]

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
You have a "SetEnv" line in the stripe/.htaccess file. Please try removing or commenting out this line.

• Required PHP extension not found : fileinfo
I have enabled this for you now, but for future reference, you can enable PHP extensions from the "Select PHP Version" section of cPanel.

Thank you,

gannman

Reaction score
Hi,

You have a "SetEnv" line in the stripe/.htaccess file. Please try removing or commenting out this line.

I have enabled this for you now, but for future reference, you can enable PHP extensions from the "Select PHP Version" section of cPanel.

Thank you,
Thank you Dead-i. For some reason, there is not a .htaccess file within the stripe folder.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you enable showing of hidden files (dotfiles)?

Status
Not open for further replies.