Accnt suspension (can't unsuspend -- see notes) ... maybe due to Boru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawns123forum

Reaction score
My account was suspended due to inactivity (sorry!), but I cannot auto-unsuspend it this time. I got this message instead:

"Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here."​
I tried to open a support ticket, but I got this message:
"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news."

Please help!

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
After your account had been suspended for 14 days, it would have been deleted. No backups.

dawns123forum

Reaction score
Just curious (I obviously haven't been online in a long time), when did this policy start?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The policy has always been here for at least 4 years that I've been here. The TOS informed you of it when you read it and agreed to it in order to create your hosting account before. Feel free to login to your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, and then follow the links there to create a new hosting account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As an addition I can say that the requirement is to log in to the forums at least once every 31 days to keep an account active, when I signed up the requirement was set at once every 14 days, failing to do so your account will be suspended.

The only change that has been made to the inactivity and termination policy since I signed up in 2007 is the part about how often you need to log in to the forums to avoid being suspended for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.