Account deletion post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
Wait, i think i misread that post, so the system is that if i used about half that webspace, i can request more space =unmetered ??
Sorry for the confusion, that was all my fault. If thats the case, im back on board. :) i have undeleted my account, i hope thats ok :whistling:

I would have used the original thread but it was already closed, sorry.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you use the forum account associated with your hosting account, by selecting "Support" in the top right of your cPanel? This is just for verification purposes. :)

Just as a note, we currently require that accounts are active for at least 1 week before we upgrade it. ;)

Thank you,

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
Of course i will, if i can find it, youre talkin to a noob here remember :lol: And it will be more than a week im sure, the topic of my forum has had many of its users taken by Facebook etc. So you have to beg for members, which means slow accumulation of space pigs. But hopefully, that day will come. Now, im off to try to find that "Support" button you described. Thanks and ill be back later.

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
man ive pushed every button on the top of that cPanel and none say associate my account, Help !

Wait ! maybe i found it, there were a few more hurdles to jump. You click on the support button, then down to the blue area that says free hosting, click on that and you get the right screen, Is it ok now ?? :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for associating your account. We can only process unmetered disk space requests for accounts that have been active for at least 7 days. Please could you ask again in a weeks time? :)

Thank you,

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
Sure, as i said, Its not a rush thing at all. And i understand maybe why the wait time exists. Rules :lol: anyway thanks for your help and patience, and im sure everything will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.