Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
I would like to delete my hosting and forum account also.

cPanel username: wordpre4

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
I would like to delete my hosting and forum account also.

cPanel username: wordpre4

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

It's been over 24 hours. Why are you'll not responding.........???

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
It is also the weekend for some. Some patience?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been over 24 hours. Why are you'll not responding.........???

It will work better, and surely be faster, if you post the request from the forum account actually linked with the hosting account you want to terminate. In this case that would mean the forum account downloa2.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
It will work better, and surely be faster, if you post the request from the forum account actually linked with the hosting account you want to terminate. In this case that would mean the forum account downloa2.

Thanks for reply.
I would like to delete my forums as well as hosting account.

Main domain - wordpress.x10.mx
cPanel username - wordpre4

Because I am having some problems. I added a website using site builder but I am not able to remove it. Can you help me?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum accounts don't get deleted, and, for reasons I hope you find obvious, support staff/members generally don't delete somebody's hosting account when somebody else asks us to. If you want the hosting account deleted, post your request using the forum account that owns the hosting account.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
Forum accounts don't get deleted, and, for reasons I hope you find obvious, support staff/members generally don't delete somebody's hosting account when somebody else asks us to. If you want the hosting account deleted, post your request using the forum account that owns the hosting account.

So can you tell me how to attach my forum account to hosting account?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Log out from the forum account you are currently using and login with the forum account that actually belongs to your hosting account and then post back with the request.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
Log out from the forum account you are currently using and login with the forum account that actually belongs to your hosting account and then post back with the request.

I don't know why you are saying that my forum account does not belong to my hosting account . They both are registered with same email id. I was also recently suspended so I have made a new Hosting account. Is this related to that?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The hosting account you want removed belongs to the forum user "downloa2", not "mastermage.nagpal56", as Anna pointed out above. If you want the account deleted, you will need to log into the forum as "downloa2". Or if that's too much trouble for you to go to, you can just leave the account alone (don't log in to that account) and it will be suspended for inactivity then terminated automatically no less than 14 days later.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know why you are saying that my forum account does not belong to my hosting account . They both are registered with same email id. I was also recently suspended so I have made a new Hosting account. Is this related to that?

In this case, doubtful that the suspension caused this, I'd say it is very reasonable to say that the new hosting account is linked to the same forum account as your old hosting (the forum account linked with your hosting was created June 24th, while the hosting account was created July 11th).

The forum account you are currently posting from does not even have a portal login ID, further more I do not at this time have access to the forums admin interface so I can not verify that this forum account has the same email as your hosting account.

Without being able to verify in any way that you actually own the hosting account you want to terminate, we can simply not do it, which is why you MUST request termination from the forum account that is actually linked with your hosting account. That is our best bet at verifying ownership, as to do so one would need to know your password as well as your username.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The emails do indeed match, so I've marked the account for deletion. It'll be deleted automatically in 14 days, or you can open a new thread before that to request unsuspension if you decide you wish to keep your hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.