Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
cPanel username: bradym (mrbrady.x10hosting.com)

( X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.
Note: I have been paying the $4.95 annual fee to avoid the mandatory forum posting requirement. Please ensure that I'm no longer charged that fee. Also, if it's not too much trouble, please email me when this is completed. I love x10hosing, but my school district requires that I use their server to host my classroom webpage. Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have placed your account under an administrative suspension as per our policy, the account will self destruct in roughly 14 days (no sooner but could be longer).

Should you change your mind before it has been fully terminated just let us know and we can re-activate the account.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have placed your account under an administrative suspension as per our policy, the account will self destruct in roughly 14 days (no sooner but could be longer).

Should you change your mind before it has been fully terminated just let us know and we can re-activate the account.
Anna, thank you. However, what about the automatic charge to my credit card of $4.95 a year. Will that automatically be stopped or do I need to do something else? Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you'd have to go to paypal and cancel the subscription from there, we can not do that from our end, the way it works is that paypal sends the money rather then that we withdraw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.