Account Does Not Exists After Receiving Account Created Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Geek

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just signed up a new account about a hour ago. I have received "Account Created" e-mail with all of the account information (links, etc), but I cannot access neither my cPanel and Account Manager.

Account Manager Username: technow
Sub-Domain: http://technews.pcriot.com
Hosting Package: Corporate (Ad-Enhanced)

Account Manager "Account Already Exists" Error screen shot:
techforum1.jpg

cPanel Page Loading Error screen shot:
techforum2.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, your site is loading fine for me, please try clearing your cache and temp files, flush your dns and re-load the site, if this does not work, try access cpanel at: stoli.x10hosting.com:2082.

That should work, also logging in on the AMP page, use your forum username and password.

Tech_Geek

Reaction score
Hello, your site is loading fine for me, please try clearing your cache and temp files, flush your dns and re-load the site, if this does not work, try access cpanel at: stoli.x10hosting.com:2082.

That should work, also logging in on the AMP page, use your forum username and password.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Well, it turns out that the user name and password on the "Account Created" e-mail was not for the Account Manager but only for cPanel. The problem would have been avoided if I have known that the user name and password for the Account Manager is the same as my forum.

Secondly, the link to my cPanel (http://technews.pcriot.com:2082) provided on the "Account Created" e-mail took about 24 hours to be created. I guess it takes about 12 to 24 hours for everything to be created (cPanel, etc).

Anyways, it seems everything works fine now, and the final thing for me to do is to upgrade my Php to Intermediate for my forum.

Mods/Admins, thanks for your help. Everything is resolved. I will come back to post if I have any more problems.

x10 RULES. :biggrin:
Edit:
EDIT: I cannot connect to my FTP. I tried using FileZilla and FireFTP but getting the same error ("Could Not Connect to Server"). I tried all combination of the following...

Host: ftp.technews.pcriot.com or ftp.pcriot.com
Username: technow or tech_geek or technow@technews.pcriot.com

Password: cPanel pass or forum pass
Port: 21

Error Message:
Code:
Status:	Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Host: technews.pcriot.com
Username: technow
Password: cPanel pass

Try using those details. Make sure you aren't using multiple connections.

Tech_Geek

Reaction score
Host: technews.pcriot.com
Username: technow
Password: cPanel pass

Try using those details. Make sure you aren't using multiple connections.

Thank You! It worked like a charm.

Another question...
How do I speed up my site?

My site constantly get stuck loading for no reason. So far, all I have installed is the PhpBB 3.0.2 forum (no mods installed). But the x10 server seems to struggle to load a simple forum front page.

I appreciate any solution.

My domain is: http://todaytech.co.cc

Thanks in advance.

P.S. My site sometimes loads extremely fast but sometimes don't. Is there any way to stabilize the loading speed and connection of my site. I am already using Corporate Package for maximum bandwidth. Also, I already try numerous browser such as IE and FF. FireFox loads a bit faster but I think the main problem is the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.