Account has not been created yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serasan48

Reaction score
I completed the signup 10 hours ago, but the account has not been created yet.
It is in queue or there is some problem?
My account id is: TOP43118611

Many Thanks in advance.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please allow for 48 to 72 hours for account creation. This is a normal waiting time recently.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
72 hours are passed but, the account has not been created yet.

Any help?

I don't see any Hosting account tied to this forum name nor do I see a Hosting Request in the system for it. Account ID isn't showing anything so unless the account panel says otherwise that one is still in the queue, I would have to say make another attempt to create one. Post back when you've done this so that I can check to see if it's in the system.

serasan48

Reaction score
To create a new account, can i use the same username and domain name used in the previous attempt?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
To create a new account, can i use the same username and domain name used in the previous attempt?

You should be able to. Make one through the Account Panel so that it ties with this forum account. If you get a message stating the username or domain was already in use by another person, let us know.

serasan48

Reaction score
OK, i tried again but, i was not able to type the password (field not selectable).

So, now, control panel show the following message:

Hosting Account Signup
Pending Hosting Account

Pending Hosting Account Signup submitted October 29 at 7:55 pm
n1hvQIYXZECj
action status
Error occurred during processing error code
C0D0B733 result
An error occurred as your hosting account signup was executed. The error is shown below:

The password supplied must be between 1 and 16 characters in length.

What's next?

serasan48

Reaction score
I canceled the previous attempt and i tried to sign up once again, but... still same problem.

Clipboard01.gif
It is not possible to select the field "Password:", so there is no way to enter the password at this point. (tried with different browsers: Firefox and IE)

So, again, the same error message appears;
Clipboard01.gif
Somebody can help me to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

You're not supposed to put in a password when you go through the account panel for sign up.

I just tested the sign-up from inside the account panel, and that worked just fine. Could you please try using the "update password" option found under "Account" and set a new one?

If that still fails, send me a PM with the username and the domain you want to be using and we can sort it manually for you, contact e-mail will be the same as you have for the current client (forum) account.

serasan48

Reaction score
the password was updated successfully, but the error is still there.

How can I send a PM to you?

Thanks for help!

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Sorry to ask again,
somebody can help?

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Odd... You're not the first to see these unusual permission errors. I'll have to bring this up with someone.

At least right now, if you visit the x10Hosting IRC you should be able to find Anna on some time. You can talk to her there to get this sorted out. Additionally, Hellsheep who should also be able to help you out is generally on around now.

serasan48

Reaction score
Thank you, I just sent a message on x10Hosting IRC...

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I just read on IRC that, PMing can't happen until 10th post on the forum. So, i made this post..

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

still 9...

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

i tried twice to make my 10th post but no luck...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

nothing to do, i click on "Replay to Thread" but no new post are created... so, still at 9!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also send me an e-mail at anna[at]x10hosting.com

Note though that it may take a few hours until I can sort it.

serasan48

Reaction score
sorry to bother again, there are any chance to get the problem solved.

Thanks for patience.

P.S.: now i have more than 10 post on the forum, but PM is still not allowed..

Last edited:

serasan48

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. anyway seem to be that i am not so lucky.

I tried to lgin to control panel with the psw you provide me but, a msg stated: "Login Attempt Failed!"

So i tried to reset the password and now...
Clipboard01.gif

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.