Account issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starskey

Reaction score
cPanel Username: mvfranch
Subdomain: mvfrench.x10hosting.com
X10 Package: Advanced? 1GB of Storage Space
How long your account has been up: Since June-ish of this year. And yes I put in a support ticket to back-up my site.
Did you have the ads placed on every page: I believe so yes.

I'm unable to login to cPannel. My brother asked three times for his password to be reset but he has still not recieved any email or other notification. Also, when you visit his site, all that apears is /index.

-Starskey

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Starskey said:
cPanel Username: mvfranch
Subdomain: mvfrench.x10hosting.com
X10 Package: Advanced? 1GB of Storage Space
How long your account has been up: Since June-ish of this year. And yes I put in a support ticket to back-up my site.
Did you have the ads placed on every page: I believe so yes.

I'm unable to login to cPannel. My brother asked three times for his password to be reset but he has still not recieved any email or other notification. Also, when you visit his site, all that apears is /index.

-Starskey
Are you sure you have the ad's on every page? because I have unsuspended this account like 2-3 times now.

Starskey

Reaction score
Well, even if there wasn't....we're still not able to login to CPanel or anything to make changes. If you go to the site, all you see is index and c bin something. I've been waiting for the past week and a half to be able to log in and make changes, but then it gets suspended, and when I get that lifted, there is nothing on the account. But we put in for the back up a couple days before the servers were redone. FTP, CPanel...nothing seems to ever work once the suspention has been lifted...and the support seems to go by so slowly some times, that when an admin gets the chance to look at it, it's suspended again and all they think to do is just unsuspend it....so it's kinda like an unsolvable cycle like Fat B was in in Austin Powers.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Your account is suspened. Have you updated your adCodes before it was suspended to comply with the updated adCode that was released recently?

Starskey

Reaction score
Um...the thing is, like I said before...when ever our site is unsuspended...all of our files are missing. All that is there is /index and some cnet something....so I've been trying to figure out what's going on, but by the time an admin comes looking at it, it is already suspended again. And all they think to do is unsuspend it and send us on our way. I need someone to unsuspend it AND then see why all of our files are not uploaded.

Starskey

Reaction score
See what I mean? It's been three days and still no one has become avalible to solve this issue. And I suspect by this time tomorrow or later than that, by the time an admin comes to this thread, the account will be suspended again.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Starskey said:
See what I mean? It's been three days and still no one has become avalible to solve this issue. And I suspect by this time tomorrow or later than that, by the time an admin comes to this thread, the account will be suspended again.
Did you ask for a back up if you did the back up might still be there and I can try installing it again, But it would mean deleteing your account you have now.

Starskey

Reaction score
If that is what needs to be done. But when it comes back it will still have all of the original login information yes? It seems best to just go ahead and do it seeing as how there is nothing on the account currently. Thanks for the help.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait. I have restored your account to the last backup that was available to me. If this does not work post back here please. Again very sorry for the wait.

Starskey

Reaction score
No, I still only get the index page with the cgi-bin and parent directory. And still unable to log in to Cpanel.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
hmm, I have tried a backup and that doesnt work. I might have to terminate the account and make a new one.

EDIT: Would you like this done ?

Last edited:

Starskey

Reaction score
If that is what needs to be done...I don't see why not. Go ahead. Thanks mate!

Starskey

Reaction score
Just unsuspended it because of "Lack of Activity" and now I'm still recieving Index of / and cgi-bin. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.