Account not created, been over 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

markspace

Reaction score
So my control panel shows that my account hasn't been created yet. And the trouble tickets seem to be out of order, I can't make one. First impression of X10: not so good.

Here's what my control panel says:

Your hosting account is currently pending creation. The current status of your request is shown below.

what is occurring status time submitted last updated hosting account creation unknown 3:00 pm 4:16 pm
your account's queue id code is: OOSSNE04VWCT
pass this code onto any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account

melvinlu

Reaction score
I have had this problem as well, currently ongoing. My code is: VIACBKIYQWW8

markspace

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, JT. I just saw the other thread on this issue. I'll wait until they work it out.

Or I'll go somewhere else. Hint: don't deploy until you've tested your !@#t.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with x10hosting right now. Please understand the hosting service is provided free of charge, thus revenue is not available to have a separate server just for testing. This type of issue is very rare.

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Since the problem is with cPanel, it would depend upon the amount of time it takes to fix their software. They are a leading control panel company, I would assume no more than 12-24 hours.

nvox36

Reaction score
I'm not gonna complain, there free features are awesome. But their first impression wasn't so good. Still will probably go premium.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The queue for new account creation has been reactivated. Your account should be created shortly.

barayaser

Reaction score
im still waiting from yestrday and still the same thing

Your hosting account is currently pending creation. The current status of your request is shown below.

hat is occurring status time submitted last updated
hosting account creation unknown sep 19, 9:43 am 3:39 am

your account's queue id code is: GHPPOU3JF8H4
pass this code onto any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be created soon. Please read the server alerts before posting.

beeleaf

Reaction score
I've followed and understood the problems with the servers, but the queue following recovery seems to be endless. As far as I can understand it's now more than 9 hours since the problem was solved and the queues were restarted on Starka (assuming Corey's post is timed in GMT). That's a loooong, loooong time in anyone's books.

Anyway the message I'm receiving is:

what is occurring__________status___ time submitted___last updated
hosting account creation----unknown---sep 19, 4:54 pm---10:28 am​

your account's queue id code is: O4HJGTGWVXGG

It would be wonderful to have some assurance that the queue is moving and that someone, somewhere who was in the queue has succeeded in having an account created!

And I'm normally such a patient person... ;)

Cheers, beeleaf

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry that you all are having this issue, however it is uncontrollable. No one can control if something on the server breaks, or when it breaks.

Stuff happens, and you just have to deal. The administrators are working on this problem as we speak. Your accounts should be created shortly. Right now, the server Starka is acting up. Once it gets back to normal, the account creation queue will be activated, and I can assure you that it will all be fine.

As for this comment:

"Hint: don't deploy until you've tested your !@#t."

Trust me, x10 has their !@#t tested. If you think you can do a better job at managing 20,000+ free users, 7+ servers, and all on a tight budget, I congratulate you. But don't complain about someone not "testing before deployment" if you don't know the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.