Account not fully moved ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

richstepper

Reaction score
My account shows from this morning (14 hours ago) that it is partially moved. Can it take 12 hours to move my few files to the new server? Or is simple my server account not yet changed from Cossaks to the new server?

Richard

mattblog

Reaction score
Cossaks Members, as you know is being changed over to a new server. Remember there were more than 5,000 people on cossaks, imagine what the servers are going through. I know its hard waiting for your files to be ready, however the admins are working very to transfer users as soon as possible. Thankyou and please be patient. It is only a matter of time before transfer is done.

~Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

jpr28056

Reaction score
Cossaks Members, as you know is being changed over to a new server. Remember there were more than 50,000 people on cossaks, imagine what the servers are going through. I know its hard waiting for your files to be ready, however the admins are working very to transfer users as soon as possible. Thankyou and please be patient. It is only a matter of time before transfer is done.

~Matt

There are not 50k users on cossacks http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/123667-cossacks.html

It took close to 36 hours before my account from cossacks was up and running again.

mattblog

Reaction score
There are not 50k users on cossacks http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/123667-cossacks.html

It took close to 36 hours before my account from cossacks was up and running again.

I'm sorry, i should have explained more. There is an estimated 50,000 users on each server, not necessarily Cossacks. Its an average. You obviously were one of the first ones in the list to be transfered (Lucky You :biggrin:). You can check the statistics on the Home Page.. I understand there may not be 50,000 users on Cossacks but there are 50,000 users on other servers which are having issues as well, not transferrals, but other issues. Therefore all of the administrators can't be working and managing all the same thing at the same time.

While cPanel is overloaded with the current amount of accounts per server, please get your facts straight. Cossacks has less than 7000 accounts, which is a huge amount. But it is not 50K+.

~Posted By DesCalzo

Sorry for the Misunderstand and Not Enough Information on my Part.
~Matt

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
There isn't 50,000 users on any of the servers. If you had actually read the link he gave you then you would have noted that Anna clearly stated:
None of the servers have 50K+ accounts.

They all have a fairly high number, but not near that many.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sorry, i should have explained more. There is an estimated 50,000 users on each server, not necessarily Cossacks. Its an average. You obviously were one of the first ones in the list to be transfered (Lucky You :biggrin:). You can check the statistics on the Home Page.. I understand there may not be 50,000 users on Cossacks but there are 50,000 users on other servers which are having issues as well, not transferrals, but other issues. Therefore all of the administrators can't be working and managing all the same thing at the same time.

Sorry for the Misunderstand and Not Enough Information on my Part.
~Matt

Hello, there is NOT 50,000 per server. There is possibly about that many on ALL of the servers. OUr servers range from 3,500 more or less.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The accounts are moved in two steps.

Settings and pure account data first.
The files and folders come after.

We do not want Cossacks disk drive to give in before we have moved all accounts, so we are doing what we can to ensure safe transfers, although that does make the process rather slow.

mattblog

Reaction score
Thankyou, i got wrong information from someone. Thankyou

~Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.