Account not unsuspending

Status
Not open for further replies.

x0a.cake36

Reaction score
Everytime I log in it says that unsuspension is immediate and is currently trying to unsuspend my account. But it's been going at it for 2 days now.

wpkingel

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having the same issue, for some reason I can access my account via cpanel etc but can't view the frontend/site. It says my account is suspended even though I have unsuspended it.

Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having the same issue, for some reason I can access my account via cpanel etc but can't view the frontend/site. It says my account is suspended even though I have unsuspended it.

Thanks

Should also be fixed; you may get an email saying it was suspended then unsuspended, that's the fastest way I know of to fix a stuck suspension.

appscite

Reaction score
The problem is that my site, my account was suspended for inactivity, and I turned to On entering the cPanel But I can not visit my site, I said that my account is suspended , I hope someone can help.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi appscite,

This should now be resolved. Please could you check again? :)

Thank you,

letourbi

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having the same issue.
When I try to connect cpanel I can only see "we are now unsuspending your account..."

Thanks for your help,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi letourbi,

I have put the unsuspension through. :)

Thank you,

wpkingel

Reaction score
Hi Livewire,

Should also be fixed; you may get an email saying it was suspended then unsuspended, that's the fastest way I know of to fix a stuck suspension.

Many thanks for resolving the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.