Account Panel Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny9

Reaction score
For the past several days, I have logged into the Account Portal, received the message that my login was successful and I was being transfered to my Control Panel. The machine whirls, so I am informed that the transfer can take a little time. Then I get the message that my request is taking longer than normal. All this is while using Internet Explorer as my browser.
When I use Google Chrome or Firefox, after logging in the transfer to the Control Panel is quickly achieved.
What has Microsof added to Internet Explorer that now interfers with the transfer to the Control Panel?

civicwalker

Reaction score
Has a solution been found to accessing cPanel via Internet Explorer issue?
I am aware the temporary work around is to use another browser but I prefer using IE.

Thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Could you please provide the version of Internet Explorer you are using, and your Privacy Level specified in Settings > Internet Options > Privacy.
Also, could you also try pushing F12, going to Console and seeing whether there are any messages there that are out of the ordinary?

I'm not able to replicate the problem on Internet Explorer 11 with default settings.

Thank you,

civicwalker

Reaction score
IE version 8.0.601.18702
Privacy Settings = Medium
Turn on Pop-up Blocker & Disable toolbars and extensions when InPrivate Browsing starts SELECTED
See attached screen print of <F12>

Attachments

• F12_Results.pdf
    227.6 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.